BSNL night calling revised to 10:30 pm - 6 am

9 pm - 7 am revised to 10:30 pm - 6:00 am for all circles

Sunday free calling withdrawn for Himachal Pradesh Circle

Source : TelecomTalk

Their own gsm plans are cheaper with unlimited calling at approx 150-200 bucks pm. What is stopping them from giving all UL free calling to their landline users? Its as if, they want to shut down landline market, AKA rcom. Already people are disconnecting their BB/ LL connections in massive number. What more they want?

Most retarded company.

After onslaught of jio fibre hits the masses, bsnl will go insane, not understanding what to do then to save their existence.

Then they will come up with stupid ads saying 'landline connection hai aam admi ki pehchan na ki sirf telephone connection.'

Last edited:
I think they want to shut down the landline market. BSNL is not profitable because they have too many employees earning a lot every month. Plus lot of construction work going everywhere and stupid contractors tear into landlines. Plus some rob he copper cables. Fiber is not cheap for them since they have to upgrade all their old equipment and retrain workers. So better option is to shut down the psu by not giving money to local bsnl offices to carry out work etc. Even their broadband plans have been priced ridiculously compared to the competition so that people leave in large numbers. Ultimately in 10 years there won't be any bsnl.

^ I lost my bsnl sim and they said duplicate sim will be activated in 2 hours. Its been 48hours now and still not activated (after they forcefully took my adhaar)

Back