BSNL Online Grievance Registration Form

NAV33N

Skilled
i don't know if you know this or not but i'm still posting it as it will be helpful to many members here at TE..

here's a link to BSNL Online Grievance Registration Form - http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

now,any BSNL Customer from Any State & City can register their complaints online regarding any BSNL Service or Product be it a Broadband or Mobile or Landline or WLL.

Actually, i was having some trouble with my BSNL Prepaid Service.so,i tried calling customer care but no one seem to respond or call back.
Today i lodged my complaint online & within 3 Hours i got a call from my Local BSNL Office regarding the complaint.
If Mods feel that this is Useful then they can make it Sticky thread.

I am so disappointed with BSNL i cant say. All i get in my area is BSNL (Wired internet) and they do everything to fark with me. 70% or more times i get pings of 400+ and even when the pings are fine i lag trememdoudly. So yeah i complained there.

repped you...looking for such site for quite a long time...... gave a telephone shift request on 27th June in Head office and still it has not been looked...when visited the local exchange in my area, they said no request/application has been given.... and i was like :mad:

Lodged a complaint online yesterday and got a call today from bsnlnagpur regarding it, now they are looking into the problem. Thanks for the link !!

Yondaime said:
will lodge a complaint in couple of minutes ... they promised 512 to UL750 and I am getting just 384 :| :(
from how long have you been getting those speeds?

mine works just fine.. 512Kbps in UL750 Plan.

NAV33N said:
from how long have you been getting those speeds?
mine works just fine.. 512Kbps in UL750 Plan.
The 384 that I talked about was the speed that the speed test showed but for me I am not getting more than 30 kbps down speed for more than a week now :(
the sites take ridiculously long time to load and most of the time I get connection timed out error. Only after couple of refreshes does the website load :(
Cruse BSNL

Thanks, registered a grievance. Will see if they fix it. I am getting 400+ latencies and packet loss from the last 3 months and they haven't fixed it till now.

Back