BSNL Prepaid Broadband

prepaid plans looks good for those who want temporary connections and speed too.

sites a little buggy. managed to save the html file.

edit: uploaded it zipped. it seems 20kb file is more than forum limit for txt files :S

Attachments

• bsnl_prepaid.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 147
6pack said:
prepaid plans looks good for those who want temporary connections and speed too.

sites a little buggy. managed to save the html file.

edit: uploaded it zipped. it seems 20kb file is more than forum limit for txt files :S

thx for saving the html file. :)
Nothing exciting though. 1200 for 512kbps (1 month) seems ok.

ya nothing exciting here.. and it's "upto 512kbps".. so it's really all about deceiving us again.. tch tch tch.. :no:

RAH7747 said:
ya nothing exciting here.. and it's "upto 512kbps".. so it's really all about deceiving us again.. tch tch tch.. :no:

BB500 plan also has "upto" 2mbps and we get speeds close to 2mbps.

It is deceiving coz people are gonna take the 512 plan for example thinkin they'll get 512 throughout which wont be the case.. even my friends who have the "upto 2mbps" plan dont get speeds of 200+ for more than 10% of the time.. it's always hovering between 100 and 150..

RAH7747 said:
Even my friends who have the "upto 2mbps" plan dont get speeds of 200+ for more than 10% of the time.. it's always hovering between 100 and 150..

Well, I don't know about Others, But in my UPTO 2Mbps 500C plan I get 180 KBps Constant during those 2-8am free hours.... Private trackers lead to upto 195 KBps. On average 3.6 GB per Day..... :p

@lozil

same plan and I can even get upto 230-240kBps for normal trackers. :) This prepaid plans totally sucks, BSNL has always failed in pricing except the 500C/C+ :no:

Back