BSNL Reformulation of Broardband plans & launch of a new Unlimited Broadband Plan-850

The Sauron

Skilled
Details of Reformulation of existing Postpaid Broadband Plans and launch of a new Unlimited Broadband Plan-850 as follows :

Exclusive : BSNL Renovate Its BroadBand Plans, Intros New Unlimited Plan

newunlimitedbsnlbb850pl.jpg

upgradationinthebandwid.jpg

revisioninadditionalusa.jpg

bsnlbbotherchanges.jpg

Exclusive : BSNL Renovate Its BroadBand Plans, Intros New Unlimited Plan

BSNL has also introduced Internet plan selector tool for Broadband, EVDO, 3G Data and WiMax services. Here you can find plan with price, monthly budget, data usage, desired speed, night Unlimited, Home/Business with the choice of circle and state.

Link for the tool with plans.

BB Plan Selector

Note--They are going to end night unlimited "BBG FN 500" Plan for new customers after Jan 2011. Night UL will be available in the next better BBG FN combo 600 plan-- Speed 2MB, download limit 2.5GB, free calls 250, price Rs. 600.

http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

It has been decided by the BSNL that following Postpaid Broadband Plans shall not be offered to the prospective customers henceforth for new subscriptions. However these plans shall continue to exist for the existing customers.

Name of the Plan not to be offered to New prospective customers--

BBG 125

BBG Combo 1500

BBG FN 500

BBG Combo 3500

BBG Combo 650

BBG Speed Combo 4500

BBG Combo 749

BB Home Combo ULD 1400

BBG Combo 850

Change in the “Nomenclature” of different Broadband plans due to revision in ‘Bandwidth/Night unlimited feature/Applicability/FMC etc.

sshot1fq.jpg

Re: BSNL Reformulation of Broardband plans & launch of a new Unlimited Broadband Plan

The UL 850 plan sucks

who on their right mind would pay for it overlooking the more viable UL 750 (512Kbps all over)

The Home 500 night unlimited has been actually upgraded to 256kbps unlimited all over

thanks op for the heads up :)

I appreciate it

Re: BSNL Reformulation of Broardband plans & launch of a new Unlimited Broadband Plan

Feel sad for people having bsnl connections. But atleast you have a better 3g option from Them.
But if they cancel the UL scheme from their 3g plans . Then it would be more sad for you people.

that should be labeled limited :mad:

Udit said:
that should be labeled limited :mad:
i agree

there's no point spending so much on a plan which gives basically the same 256Kbps

i had wished that BSNL would introduce at least 1mbps unlimited plans by now for home DSL users :(

and the private players are not reliable in my area

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ggt said:
Feel sad for people having bsnl connections. But atleast you have a better 3g option from Them.

But if they cancel the UL scheme from their 3g plans . Then it would be more sad for you people.
offtopic

@ggt

what plan are you using in reliance

are the speeds stable? or dependant on network fluctuations?

how much can you dl in an hour?

I dload 4gb per hour. :p
No plan as such. Got my friend in reliance who does promo recharge etc.
Not important though. Coz they are not for public.

ggt said:
I dload 4gb per hour. :p

No plan as such. Got my friend in reliance who does promo recharge etc.

Not important though. Coz they are not for public.
holy cra* !!!

i dl 4gb in a day!!!

but aren't there any comparable plans which are available to public?

All are expensive.
My friend does it only because they have an expiry date.

total crap............ whats the use of taking bsnl wired plans...........they not good for downloading and niether good for gaming as the pings to game servers are always in 300-500 range..........

hope MNP comes for Landline too............:p

too lame plan with fup that suck that i am using 1350 Ul with 2 mbps update to 4 mbps with same 20 GB fup

wtf the bsnl is earn more profile than airtel :p

virus32win said:
Note--They are going to end night unlimited in Home 500 Plan for new customers after Jan 2011.

wat about existing customers...

funkysourav said:
The Home 500 night unlimited has been actually upgraded to 256kbps unlimited all over

??

i still get 215 KBytes/s

devesh38 said:
total crap............ whats the use of taking bsnl wired plans...........they not good for downloading and niether good for gaming as the pings to game servers are always in 300-500 range..........

hope MNP comes for Landline too............:p

well there aren't many reputed private players offering unlimited DLs with good speed and no FUP at a price point lower than 1k :)

What Network and plan are you suggesting then?

v.Na5h said:

??

i still get 215 KBytes/s
kilobits you mean :)

previously night was unlimited, now whole day

hey ur funny!!

i specifically mention BYTES sill u make me look dumb....

funkysourav said:
kilobits you mean :)
previously night was unlimited, now whole day
No, the night unlimited plan is actually 256kilobits to 2Mbits. But, for downloading, I used to generally get around 200-230KBytes per sec. (around 1.6Mbits)
Ok, so is the night unlimited really discontinued??? WTF?? That was the only positive of this shitty connection. :mad:

funkysourav said:
well there aren't many reputed private players offering unlimited DLs with good speed and no FUP at a price point lower than 1k :)

What Network and plan are you suggesting then?
i would like to go to any other isp on which atleast pings to game servers are good........... for downloading bsnl 3g is suffice for now........

hell, if NU is discontinued for even existing BB FN 500 combo subscribers, I'll shift to the BB FN 750 UL combo plan - 512 KB all throughout and UL. No other plan except this & the 1350 UL combo plan look good. Internet connectivity in India in places like mine outside the cities have only BSNL. no other company even cares to provide broadband.

v.Na5h said:

??

i still get 215 KBytes/s
It has been decided by the BSNL that following Postpaid Broadband Plans shall not be offered to the prospective customers henceforth for new subscriptions. However these plans shall continue to exist for the existing customers.

Name of the Plan not to be offered to New prospective customers--

BBG 125

BBG Combo 1500

BBG FN 500

BBG Combo 3500

BBG Combo 650

BBG Speed Combo 4500

BBG Combo 749

BB Home Combo ULD 1400

BBG Combo 850

I'm on the TATA 2Mbps NU since quite some time. TATA often calls me asking me to change my plan and offer me some crappy speed plan. They went to the extent of sending me a mail that there is a new exciting plan of 256kbps. I was stunned by their intellectual level :S

6pack said:
hell, if NU is discontinued for even existing BB FN 500 combo subscribers, I'll shift to the BB FN 750 UL combo plan - 512 KB all throughout and UL. No other plan except this & the 1350 UL combo plan look good. Internet connectivity in India in places like mine outside the cities have only BSNL. no other company even cares to provide broadband.
you can call me blind a bit later but do tell me where is it written that there are any plans to remove the night unlimited on the Home 500 plan?

Back