BSNL Validity Extension - Urgent!!!

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All,

I haven't switched on my BSNL prepaid mobile for 6 months. Today when I checked in BSNL portal for recharge, its showing "Your Current balance is Rs.0 And Expiry Date is 04/06/2013".

Can I recharge or extend my phone from US? Will it work when I turn it on in India? What is the plan for extension?

Thanks.

"After expiry of the validity of the card, the connection is required to be recharged by the scratch cards ( meant for same license service area). This recharge is to be done within the grace period of 15 days from the date of expiry of validity if you want your balance unutilized amount also to be credited along with the net call value of the new recharge coupon through which you are recharging. After expiry of the grace period the balance unutilized amount will be lapsed.

During grace period no calls are allowed except emergency ( Toll free ) and IVR call.

These scratch cards are available in different denominations of Rs. 300/- ( with validity period of 30 days), Rs. 500/- ( with validity period of 45 days), Rs.1000/-( with validity period of 60 days) and Rs.2000/- ( with validity period of 90 days). Validity starts from the date of latest recharge.

If recharge is not done with the additional grace period of 60 days (after the normal grace period of 15 days), the BSNL Mobile prepaid connection will be lapsed."

http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/faq/bsnl_mobile_prepaid3.html

Is the expiry date shown in the BSNL portal the date when your prepaid card was first deactivated? Or does it include the 15 days grace period too? After that, you will also get an additional 60 days grace period before your number is cancelled.

Last edited:
ok.. Told a friend of mine to do it tmrw[DOUBLEPOST=1375806536][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok.. I just did something.

Just selected a validity extension plan of 42 for 6 months in that site.

and again I tried to recharge the phone. Now its showing, "Your Current balance is Rs..01 And Expiry Date is 02/02/2014"

Did it work????

Last edited:
has safe custody for prepaid connections been available?
heard in the start of the year that such will be made in order to curb millions of unused sims.

So my phone worked fine in bangalore. When i came to Kerala, the phone was in roaming. and i cant make or receive calls in it.

Any help?

Thanks.

Please help me! I am in trouble. I am a cellone bsnl user. I have recharged yesterday with 100rs but actual plan of activation was 147 and today its showing your serviced has been barred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me! I am in trouble. I am a cellone bsnl user. I have recharged yesterday with 100rs but actual plan of activation was 147 and today its showing your serviced has been barred.

Did u talk with bsnl CC? And may be visit bsnl exchange? They would be able to help you out better than members here.

Back