Camera BT+mp3[-camera], in chn or tvm?

preferrably nokia.. but
-bluetooth and mp3 player.. the 2nd one i feel its importance after coming to chennai!!!:( camera is optional. but other connectivity features if available for future will be good.. dono whether v can use it in our india or not stil..
-every one will say moto e 398.. i know.. still as its motorola.. i want to double check.. any nokia models comparable?
-also mention the prices in chennai.. and best shops to buy in chennai..

urgent.. reply within tuesday please..

6600. Will give you more than you want.

Also if your ok with SE then T630 or K700i are good models.

Do mention your budget though...

budget?

When you say mp3 player, i assume you mean a good one; cos almost all phones come with a player these days. Its just that few support stereo. Although mono suits me fine in a situation where i would want to use my phone as a player, to many it is unacceptable.

Classic N-gage had stereo but its hard to find and no support.

Not too sure about other phones but check this discussion out:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/archive/t-39282

well.. havent decided abt budget.. but i may extend upto 12-13k..thats the final max..

avoid n-gage i dont like it..

and i dont prefer the round roller type joystick as in 6600..

any other?

@ anish i am using 7610 and previously used 3650 and 6600 ..... and never i suggest anyone these phones who want MP3 ...... even they don't have stereo outputs and MP3 quality is really bad ..... try 7600 that was only nokia phone in that range with good MP3 quality ....... but it is not having a memory card slot so u have to manage all in the 30MB phone memory ......

otherwise i will suggest u to get a ipod mini and a cheap phone that willl better option or any other MP3 player u prefer ...... just go and see the ipod mini and i am sure u can't say no to that ...... its too cute ;)

Motorola isn't the company to buy at the moment.

IMHO, stick to Nokia and Sony Ericsson.

The models you can look at are K700i and 7610.

The mp3 players are decent enough for everyday use but if you want good quality mp3 output then I suggest you purchase a stand-alone mp3 player.

enough for everyday use... no intention to buy seperate one..

moto 398 i have in mind,, since its motorola.. i m hesitating..

now i have currently in my list : found from nokia site:

moto e398..

tell samsung and sony ones...

don't know about others but just chk out the mp3 quality on nokia and u will not take it ..... anyways MP3 quality on sony is nice .... heard on one of my frens mobile don't remember the model tho ....

increase ur budget bit more and get s.e k750i it rocks u get a good cam,fm radio and mp3 support even the s.e k700i is good presently own one the sound is good on the fm headphones supplied only drawback no memory slot but for around 9000-9500 grands its vfm:hap2: i think u may get the s.e k750i for around 15-16 grands not sure though

I'll advice you take a good look at Nokia 6230i, it has all the features u need including stereo mp3 player.Compared to moto e398, its better option bcoz
Transflash memory card used in e398 is kinda hard to find, and is expensive compared to MMC card used in this phone.
Its Got a 1.3mp cam
Its future ready thanx to its EDGE support
Its interface is very fast compared to slow interface of e398.
Only downside is, its expensive than e398 but it should fit in u'r budget of 13k and if u upgrade the phone's memory, this cost disadvantage also evens out to some extent.

Well if you can stretch you budget to 16-17K, then SE k750i kills all other competition. It has a fantastic cam and great audio quality. Ask bottle for some sample images. Its as good as a decent digicam :p

Back