Budget 0-20k Budget 144hz Monitor

Post automatically merged:

Is this a new model by Acer?
The one i listed above has an IPS panel.
Which would be better?

Which would be better?
My friend has the ips version one it is alright if you like colour accuracy go for ips

Which would be better?
Oh and btw it can go 165hz using HDMI 2.0 but wont be able to use freesync use DP cable for freesync+165hz

My friend has the ips version one it is alright if you like colour accuracy go for ips

Oh and btw it can go 165hz using HDMI 2.0 but wont be able to use freesync use DP cable for freesync+165hz

IPS one costs around 15k, while this one costs only 12k while being 165hz. I guess there’s great cost cutting in the panel. If you have any reviews online, would you please link them.

IPS one costs around 15k, while this one costs only 12k while being 165hz. I guess there’s great cost cutting in the panel. If you have any reviews online, would you please link them.
There are no reviews done by reputable monitor reviewers such as Rtings or TFT central

I recently bought MSI MAG241C monitor
It is VA supposedly lies inbetween IPS and TN in cost and performance.
I am really liking it. 144 hz, 1 ms, curved monitor.
Only issue is at 1ms, brightness is reduced. I bought for about Rs 14000

Acer VG240YP - I have two of them. They are decent monitors for 14k. They support VRR for both nvidia/amd cards over DP and HDMI VRR for AMD cards. It is also 165Hz out of the box.

The sRGB mode is pretty well calibrated from factory and the panel is nice overall. Even after proper calibration with the i1 Display Pro that I have, there wasn't a huge difference to be honest.

If you wish to spend more, get the Benq mobiuz ex2510 for 22.5k. Unlike the Panda panel on these low end displays, it has an AU Optronics panel with faster native response times.

PS: Ignore the Acer KG series displays - they are TN and look like crap. Had ordered one but it was so bad, I returned it the same day.

Acer VG240YP - I have two of them. They are decent monitors for 14k. They support VRR for both nvidia/amd cards over DP and HDMI VRR for AMD cards. It is also 165Hz out of the box.

The sRGB mode is pretty well calibrated from factory and the panel is nice overall. Even after proper calibration with the i1 Display Pro that I have, there wasn't a huge difference to be honest.

If you wish to spend more, get the Benq mobiuz ex2510 for 22.5k. Unlike the Panda panel on these low end displays, it has an AU Optronics panel with faster native response times.

PS: Ignore the Acer KG series displays - they are TN and look like crap. Had ordered one but it was so bad, I returned it the same day.

Thanks dear, even I am planning to purchase the ACER IPS one as MSI one is for 17k so going out of budget for me. On a side note what speakers are you using with this as it doesn’t come with inbuilt?

Back