Budget Earphone

HackerX

Disciple
Hi,
Please help me to!
I'm looking for new earphones fro my android mobile.
The average life of my earphones are nearly 6 months.
So investing too much money will be no brainier for me.
My ears sweat too much and earphone didn't last long.
So I need another pairs of earphone but budget Rs.500/-.
Which one should I go for ?
Should I try KZ from China ?

Trust me, spend some more on a decent pair of headphones. 500 is too less for good quality. If you are looking to buy from India I suggest RHA MA390 which come to about 2k. Really good quality for that price. Well balanced.

But if you really want to experience ear orgasm get the KZ IEMs from China. Especially the KZ ZSN10 Pro. Trust me it will blow your mind off

Trust me, spend some more on a decent pair of headphones. 500 is too less for good quality. If you are looking to buy from India I suggest RHA MA390 which come to about 2k. Really good quality for that price. Well balanced.

But if you really want to experience ear orgasm get the KZ IEMs from China. Especially the KZ ZSN10 Pro. Trust me it will blow your mind off

I have KZ HD9 and SM E10C. Both not working properly. So which one should I go for ? Nothing long.
I also had SM PL10, SM ES18, Phillips, 1More Piston etc. Nothing lasted a year.

Last edited:
I am also looking for decent earphones at that price how is apple earpods compared to others?
Ear pods are pretty bad and definitely not worth the price.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
Please help me to!
I'm looking for new earphones fro my android mobile.
The average life of my earphones are nearly 6 months.
So investing too much money will be no brainier for me.
My ears sweat too much and earphone didn't last long.
So I need another pairs of earphone but budget Rs.500/-.
Which one should I go for ?
Should I try KZ from China ?

My earphones don't last either I just use the cheapest xiaomi earphones and keep replacing it every 6 months.

You should consider Sennheiser CX 180. I ordered these from Amazon during festive sale for just Rs 500 now they are selling for Rs 750. Earlier I was using House of Marley Jamaica smile and skeptical what can better than these and cost just Rs 500 but to my surprise the Sennheisers are even better than the smile with a clear and balanced sound.They are great VFM.

You should consider Sennheiser CX 180. I ordered these from Amazon during festive sale for just Rs 500 now they are selling for Rs 750. Earlier I was using House of Marley Jamaica smile and skeptical what can better than these and cost just Rs 500 but to my surprise the Sennheisers are even better than the smile with a clear and balanced sound.They are great VFM.

This. best option at around 500

Back