Budget 31-40k Build new pc

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - Intel core2duo
    • Motherboard - gigabyte gzm (not sure)
    • GPU - onboard
    • RAM - Transcend 3gb
    • Monitor - samsung syncmaster
    • PSU - vip 300W
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - samsung
    • key board + mouse
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel (i3 , i5)
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU - any
    • PSU - depending on gpu
    • HDD -WD BLUE 1 TB
    • RAM - 8 GB any brand
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Not within a year
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai (Lamington reputable shops suggestions please)
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Coding
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Do not want to buy ASrock mobo as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • gta-5,FC4.skyrim
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Desktop monitor max is 1440x900
    2. Depending on build specs might play games in full hd on led tv (im happy on current monitor though)
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit
    • Linux

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
  • Do not want to buy ASrock mobo as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
If you go by other people's feedback on after-sales services in India you're not going to want to buy anything here. You may/may not face what others have. You can't know till you actually do it. Besides not like all electronic items are perfect. I've had my fair share of problems with nearly all the tier-1 brands. So my suggestion is to keep those feedback in mind while making a purchase and NOT not buying a product just because other people on the internet say they had poor after-sales services.
If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
  • gta-5,FC4.skyrim
What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
  1. Desktop monitor max is 1440x900
  2. Depending on build specs might play games in full hd on led tv (im happy on current monitor though)

Calls for a quadcore i5 processor minimum and an upper mid-range videocard especially if you like to play with the settings. But your budget may not be enough for a 40-50 fps guaranteed gaming. 30-35 fps is too low imo. I should know because I've been there and i'm still stuck there! :x

• CPU - Intel Core i5 4460 -12500,
  • Motherboard - Gigabyte B85M-D3H-A -5500,
  • GPU - Asus Strix GTX750Ti 2GB -11000,
  • PSU - Antec VP500PC -3200,
  • HDD -WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
  • RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600Mhz -3300.
  • TOTAL -39,000.

Back