Build : Show your creations

quan chi

Skilled
No this is not a game title. This thread is specifically for those games which focuses on building cities, towns etc.

I have not played any other building games but I am playing " cities : skylines" right now & its amazing. I am totally hooked in to this game game. Playing continuously from the time I got the game. I don't know how many of you play games like these but I thought we do need to have a thread for these beautiful games too.
Anyways here are some of the best building sims out there.

1. Tropico series (till 4 its good 5 according to reviews & trailers looks bad)
2. Cities skylines (one of the BEST but a bit demanding game)
3. Sim city 4
4. Anno 2070 (ubisoft drm issues as per steam reviews)
5. Banished (buggy according to steam reviews)

Other notable mention: Cities XL

You all are invited to share tips & tricks to build a better city showcase your creations, share your views in this thread.

Rules

1. Only post your screenshot in bigger format (Please keep them under 1600x 1200.) If you are posting images from some other sites as a reference please post that as a thumb nail so that we can focus more on your work.
2. Please post jpeg format only. If you want to post uncompressed one then either use thumbnail or post a link.
3. Games like these are long thus you can post screenshots of your initial plans too. Then you can go on updating shots of your development.
4. Posting the exploration video of your city is also allowed. However please try to capture you video at least in 720p.
5. If you are using any mods do mention them too.

This thread will be updated regularly.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467544805][/DOUBLEPOST]I will start with city skylines.
The bad thing about this game is that the tutorial of this game is confusing & doesn't tells you much. For tutorial I would recommend this one.

Last edited:
Used to play a lot of Tropico when I had a low end PC. Now not so much. What game is this, Cities: Skylines?

^^Yes its city skylines. It becomes difficult to manage things when your city grows bigger.
I have only played tropico 4 for sometime.I have read reviews too. I think tropico is a bit advanced & a little more complex since it tries to be slightly more realistic. Its more of a ruling sim. City on the other hand is a bit different. I love this game because from the start you are free to do anything. The game also punishes you if you don't plan properly.

Anyways I will update the thread later.

Last edited:
1z2lzeb.jpg

Last edited:
^^none of TE clans lasts long lol.:D Cs go clan broke even before it started.
Anyways I have played sim city 2013 too for a bit more than an hour I think. Of course there are differences & really city skylines is the better version. However there are certain things in sim city which are lacking here. Since I have not played sim city much therefore I cant comment more on it but it was fun too.

This city is not completely planned as you can see clearly & it is solar powered.

Back