Building PC ( assemble ) by own tutorials want..

anil_sethi

Disciple
thanks jakob,alpha and other te members for helping other members.

I don't know is it right or wrong place to ask about tutorials ( pdf or video will be great )

me including many members buy components from online.

when they need to assemble... they throw brick on his leg.many members are including me are from small town where no pc shop not present to assemble at door step. ( but pc gaming fever guys are from everywhere ).

so want tutorials of building new pc from A to Z. new generation pc core i5/i7 in motherboard etc.

I know youtube have great stuffs. but all are fragmented below the heaps.

so give youtube channel, better give direct links of tutorial of hosting sites.

thanks hopes u understand what I am trying to explain.

A little knowledge is very dangerous thing.

#anil_sethi, I do not know why you need a suite of channel provided to you on this, just order your components online and go through the instruction manual(s) of the products to put them together. PCs aren't hard to build [infact they never were].

Just because we are doing it for the first time on expensive components we feel a little nervous, seriously relax, follow the instructions provided, observe necessary precautions [anti-static bags and keeping liquids and food away] and you can build your PC easily.

Here is a primer for help -- [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcR8Fl8cwZk[/media]

Hope this helped, Cheers!!

thanks alpha.

but I need any pdf book with step by step process with diagram.

any one have such ebook or tutorial of attaching all the components in motherboard?

Check the guides which got with your processor and mobo.

They have very good, accurate and step by step instructions as has to install the components.

You can ask if you are stuck at any point.

thanks alpha.

but I need any pdf book with step by step process with diagram.

any one have such ebook or tutorial of attaching all the components in motherboard?

Guide:

1. My friend first buy your decided components.

2. Take a deep breath and keep your mind calm to go in to the unknown territory.

3. Next open each component's box and read the manual that comes with it & then open the other boxes & read each and every manual.

4. If you have any doubts then ask here or ask our best friend Google.

5. Read the safety precautions first, buy an anti-static band or ground yourself by touching the PSU when connected to the socket before touching any of the components.

6. Now go ahead buddy.

P.S. This isn't pun intended.
<

Do update here how it went or if you have any doubts.
<

I know to assemble a PC but when I got my rig I decicded not to take chance at first time assembling, so I went to a local computer shop owner and told him to do so, what they ask in return is ofcourse labour fee and a gurantee that if something goes wrong they will not be held responsible, but thats no problem because they know what they are doing, after that I have reassembled my whole rig two-three times, seriously if you google you can find everything, any one pdf or video if not suffice and surely you will learn with time

Also if you have any doubts post the needed pics and we are more than happy to help

Back