Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

jc36lect3r said:
Minor. Didn't get in the way though. Wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it.
Hmm i haven't finished the full game, but i didn't face any major shuttering myself.

Finished the game.Truly Awesome.I'm completely sure there's a sequel.
In the end,there's audio with Sarrano complaining about his patch job indicating he and Ishi are alive

Anyone else facing issues with the Release date check in the PC version. It keeps giving me an error saying 'Not connected to internet' or something. I have full internet access. Already wasted 4 hours on this.

^Could you roll back the time by a day or two and check? Just curious if that was the possible problem here.

^That didn't work :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Raised a customer service ticket. Let's see if I get some resolution.

Looks like the activation server was down yesterday. It activated fine today! Can't wait to play.

I'm on Act 6. The game is really awesome now. Earlier it was a walk in the park even in Hard difficulty but now its more challenging. Loving it.

In cod games when you need to cover your pals while they were hackin computers or something, its was just plain shoot them all strategy. But now in BulletStorm you can just go in the field open wide and have some fun with the skill shot system. man it feels awesome. :D

Really nice game!!!!!! Enjoy every bit of game!!!!!!!! Now waiting for CRYSIS 2!!!!

Just completed 2 acts in a stretch. Playing this game on 1080p @ All high on my 32" TV. The GFX is fantastic, the game is fantastic, the last level i played just now was the part where you control the robotic dino, that was also super!

Super great game - completed it playing nearly 5 hours today. No shuttering for me - only 1 bug which got solved when i restarted the checkpoint. Super awesome game, everyone should give this game a go. Plus the Graphics are so brilliant.

9/10 !! from me. 1 mark cut because the game had profanities it didn't need.

For those who have completed the game and want to revisit those hilarious moments in the game, THIS IS IT:

[youtube]Q_6FN9WlF_Y[/youtube]

WARNING: Major spoilers contained in this video (for those who haven't completed the game).

Just curious but how long does it take to complete the game?

Aman27deep said:
No shuttering for me
Aman for the nth time, it is stuttering! :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Roughly 8 hours on Normal mode.
Alrighty thanks. I guess 3 days should be sufficient to wind this title up and begin Homefront. :D

Gannu said:
Alrighty thanks. I guess 3 days should be sufficient to wind this title up and begin Homefront. :D
You attending office after the SB rose from the ashes...?

:) :) :)

asingh said:
You attending office after the SB rose from the ashes...?

:) :) :)
:ashamed:

Well yeah, I don't think I can take an off anytime now since work has gotten a bit hectic with tighter schedules. :(

Began the game yesterday. Completed the Prologue and progressed a bit on the first chapter. Pretty good game - different from the usual war-based FPS. Too much of profanity, violence and gore. Good visuals. Decent voice acting. The skillshot system is good. Epic's classy weapon/environment design from the GeOW franchise returns.

Cannot comment further until I progress a bit more. :p

OK so I had some serious progress yesterday and reached Act 4, Chapter 2. :D

Some of the skillshots were seriously insane and some of them exaggerated! And there are some elements I really wished wasn't present in the game - controlling the trajectory of the bullet from the Head Hunter! Srsly? :p

Minus the few niggles (like not being able to jump over short objects/walls among others) I loved the gameplay, the NPCs, the environments - so much fun.

Just curious but I am sure many of you guys must have come across some graphics glitches - like the diagonal post-processing bug. This is particularly noticeable when the sun glare is visible. There are several threads reported on the same. Did you guys happen to fix this issue?

Gannu said:
OK so I had some serious progress yesterday and reached Act 4, Chapter 2. :D

Some of the skillshots were seriously insane and some of them exaggerated! And there are some elements I really wished wasn't present in the game - controlling the trajectory of the bullet from the Head Hunter! Srsly? :p

Minus the few niggles (like not being able to jump over short objects/walls among others) I loved the gameplay, the NPCs, the environments - so much fun.

Just curious but I am sure many of you guys must have come across some graphics glitches - like the diagonal post-processing bug. This is particularly noticeable when the sun glare is visible. There are several threads reported on the same. Did you guys happen to fix this issue?

haha!! I like that trajectory control very much :p btw I guess I'm also at the same act and yet to complete, crysis 2 distracted me.

_

Gannu said:
Just curious but how long does it take to complete the game?

IIRC i completed it in 5 hours 30 mins on Easy (not very easy). Played the whole game connected to my tv on 1080p with the 360 controller plugged in.
Gannu said:
Aman for the nth time, it is stuttering! :p
I always get that wrong don't i :ashamed:

Gannu said:
Did you guys happen to fix this issue?
Faced no such issues on my card (and that's why i am secretly an nVidia fanboi).

DigitalDude said:
haha!! I like that trajectory control very much :p btw I guess I'm also at the same act and yet to complete, crysis 2 distracted me.
Yeah i loved it too, reminded me of a game called Wanted - Weapons of fate.

Back