Business idea to make some side money ?

I know people who had earned decent side incomes doing part time jobs like
1. Evaluation is answer sheet by various universities/colleges (online). My friend's sister is really good in English Literature stuffs and did this jobs for few months. Earned ~20K pm by working on average 3/4 hours a day.
2. Evluation of CC recording. "Your call may get recorded for quality purpose" recordings. Earning was ~15K pm for ~4/5 hrs per day.

And also, here in TE itself I read about content writing. There are various websites which pay decent $$ for articles.

I know people who had earned decent side incomes doing part time jobs like
1. Evaluation is answer sheet by various universities/colleges (online). My friend's sister is really good in English Literature stuffs and did this jobs for few months. Earned ~20K pm by working on average 3/4 hours a day.
2. Evluation of CC recording. "Your call may get recorded for quality purpose" recordings. Earning was ~15K pm for ~4/5 hrs per day.

And also, here in TE itself I read about content writing. There are various websites which pay decent $$ for articles.
can u goimme details for both . my english is decent , got 91 in boards . also can watch cctv . please gimme the contact details for both options

Suppose you booked a taxi with 400 ₹ off coupon. And the total bill amount is ₹650. Then only ₹250 will get deducted from Paytm or debit or credit card. But in drivers or owner account 650₹ will get added. 400₹ off is promotional offer by the uber side to increase the number of uber customers not by the car owners.

Get a Security guard job at nearby ATM (try some jugaad for night shift only), you will have to go 7pm sleep there with your own bed return home 7am :D >>. will fetch you 7-8k INR

and if you are ok with cleaning, snatch that job in ATM also >. 1500 per month bonus :)

in this way you get to sleep in clean AC cabin inside ATM, carry your lappy and do your freelancer thing also :)

+1.

I can't teach no matter what. My younger brother used to get so frustrated when I used to teach him something. Same thing happens when my parents ask for my help in doing something techy. I just can't control it. It's like an involuntary response.
Same here. I don't know if it is because of sibling'ship but my younger bros and sis don't get a word I teach them. I find this issue to exist in many other people also. They just won't be able to understand if the teacher is related to them.

guys i have a idea. need input. i will make compilation /edited a bit videos of viral funny stuff on youtube. i anyway waste lotta time on youtube watching random funny shit so why not use that time. i will put thumbnails of boobs/white women etc to get clicks and maybe in a few months i should be getting admoney right ? is there any youtube earner here i can talk or consult ?
1. Your videos will be removed if someone else make copyright claims. One way which may be able to bypass this is to credit the original owners in the clip. But then again there are thousands of videos which are nothing but copy-paste from other videos.
2. Your account will be be suspended.
3. You will not even get to earn a single paise.
#rekt

If number of views/ads/monies is what you want make videos on social taboo existing in India. Indians esp. the younger youth love anything which is not permitted in the society. Make a video on sex education and see the number of views hit the roof! There was a video of women talking about their "private" life, it generated thousands of views within a few hours with desi comments but that was a not-so-well-made video. But your videos may be flagged by retards who still have deep roots to ancient cultures and don't like/accept "spoilt western character". Remember the incident where many people protested against the A.I.B.? One of their videos was also removed. Sad people.

Last edited:
Back