Laptops Buying Asus GL552JX laptop from Ebay for 55k

Does extending the laptop warranty to 3 yrs offer any benefit for a techy user ?

• Total voters
Definately Indian one. 8 gb ram+ ips + win 8.1[upgradable to win 10]+Cerberus Headphone+2 years extended warranty[via BACK to SCHOOL] is better than 4gb ram+tn+dos+No BACK to SCHOOL .
It justifies the price gap 63k vs 59k. So without doubt cn009h is better choice.

EDIT: So you gonna buy it from TEJ right?? I'm from Ranchi too

Plus backpack too.

Amazon needs to get on this for the 63k price. If a local dealer can manage to do it then so can they. At 70k it is too close to the y50 with the 860m.

Last edited:
Plus backpack too.
Amazon needs to get on this for the 63k price. If a local dealer can manage to do it then so can they. At 70k it is too close to the y50 with the 860m.
Ebay one also had a backpack and rog mouse. 63k is exclusive of taxes. GL552jx's sale box is very big. More like a Printer's box size. Base price must be 63k.Shipping it would be very costly+taxes+seller's profits+more seller's profits. So Price is close to its MRP 70,999 on FK.

8 gb is enough. But if you can upgrade to 16 gb than it will better. BTW both ram slots are already occupied i.e. in 2*4 gb configuration . So upgrading means you have buy 2 8gb sticks..Instead Of this get one m.2 ssd 128 gb.

When you buy it , please post the detailed pictures of documents+driver cd[if any] present inside laptop box[ Not the outer box]

Read the review of it here : http://laptopmedia.com/review/asus-...ke-a-rog-notebook-but-it-doesnt-feel-like-it/
Review of GTX 950m : http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-950M.138026.0.html

For AAA titles it'll not be enough but you can definately play lowering graphics quality and resolution.

LOL sorry to break it to you but it will be outdated within max 2 years.

Definately Indian one. 8 gb ram+ ips + win 8.1[upgradable to win 10]+Cerberus Headphone+2 years extended warranty[via BACK to SCHOOL] is better than 4gb ram+tn+dos+No BACK to SCHOOL .
It justifies the price gap 63k vs 59k. So without doubt cn009h is better choice.

EDIT: So you gonna buy it from TEJ right?? I'm from Ranchi too
Thanx bro for reply :) will be buying it in 2 days n tej umm nope, i have called all the sellers m getting it better from chaukhani. Are you too planning to buy it?[DOUBLEPOST=1436701444][/DOUBLEPOST]
So confused with all the discussions! O_O

But 63k for a model with IPS, Windows OS and 4gb RAM is good!
Bro it has 8gb ram +ips+ rog headphones +rog mouse n many more
You see older posts or google for Asus GL552JX - CN009H

This is an excellent deal, I think it's being sold by an official ASUS distributor. To make it even sweeter buy the following with the 9K cash back:
Deepcool U-PAL
Samsung 850 EVO MZ-75E250B

iConnect World 2nd Hard Drive Bay Caddy 9.5MM
USB External SATA CD DVD RW Drive Casing

The following makes the deal even sweeter:
8GB RAM
Win 8.1
Gaming Carry Bag, Gaming Mouse, and Headset
Back to School Offer

Ordered it through paytm for 61999, not sure if this model,GL552JX-CN009H,
has an IPS display! Can someone give some input on this
Link https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-noteb...aphics-black-LAPASUS-NOTEBOOASUS4000666D8C48A

Back