Audio Buying from lynx-india/IEM recommendation (4-8k)

You are better off buying from Pristinenote, a dealer here at TE. Lynx has had some very bad reviews in the recent past, although my experience with them 3 years ago was generally good.

Be cautious dealing with them online, although if you can go to their store then there is nothing to worry about.
About the headphones, did you like the M50 and just want something with more isolation or do you want a something with a different sound signature?

I had purchased a couple of products from him (like 2 years back). He was a very good dealer back then. Don't really know about now. Well, you should go with PristineNote. They are much more "mature" and professional. I never had even a single bad experience while dealing with them.

I listen to a lot of post-metal/post-rock and indie which isn't as fun without proper isolation. I like my M50s but the vocals kinda feel weak when I use them in the bus environment.I wouldn't mind something with a different sound signature if it works well with the genres I've mentioned and other genres like prog-metal, death, and metalcore (Converge, Botch, etc).I would appreciate if y'all could mention where/how I could buy your recommendations.ps: added the link that got me interested

Back