Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

I am interested in purchasing dell laptop from USA (15.6" screen, i5). How can I purchase it directly from dell US web site and get it shipped to India at lest possible price?

i want to purchase psp from US sites

I stay in mumbai what is the procedure and shipping charges and is there any discount or coupon codes

can you tell me the cheapest courier companies which ship from USA to India? I dont mind waiting for a few days or many days as long as its cheap.

Also, if my relative marks the item as a "gift" then there is no customs duty right?

Thanks

Hello Guys

How is this for a deal.

Amazon.com: Apple iPod Touch 3G Accessories. Premium Accessory Kit for iPod Touch 3rd Generation: Black Silicone Skin Case Cover Protection + USB Car Auto DC Charger + USB Travel Home AC Charger + Full body Screen Protector: Electronics

I wanted to know if it would work in india without using any adaptors? (Dont have any idea about voltage and all)

Its written that

"Charger: Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard) (50~60Hz/180mA).Output: 7.6V / 800mA"

Also what are the things(below 100 $ ) to buy from the US such that the price difference is quite appreciable enough to buy from there through a relative. ?

I need to buy a tablet. Any idea about 4th July deals? Any tablet would do....viewsonic g tab , Acer iconia , asus transformer as long as the deal is a stealer.No problems wth shipping as my friend is coming back and would get it.

Can anyone tell me what are the upcoming US deal days, like i know labor day on 05th Sept, what else are the days when the deals come ?

Also when does that deal of UE TF10 for 99$ comes ? I am sure it comes every year.

paraskhosla said:
guys as newegg.com uses the billing and shipping address to be same how can i use SNS to get those deals?

First Newegg doesnt use same billing and shipping

Its only when you pay with paypal

You cannot buy anything on paypal with Indian CC or Indian verified paypal

dantool said:
does indian cc work on tigerdirect.com ?

Yes it works

confirmed

I have bought from TD

This is fourth time I am writing this in 5 days

But will write again for benefit of members

Ask any relative/member who has a US billing address to send you Newegg Giftcard of required amount

Transfer the money including currency conversion charges to his Indian accountbuy using GC which have no limit , balance can be carries forward

paraskhosla said:
kudu i think u can use indian cc will confirm once i buy in some days ( waiting for a good deal )

you can try

It will not work

Any CC which has Indian billing address will not work

I have 4 cancelled transactions to prove

Even tried to buy GC but that was also cancelled

And if its working for you very good

you might be having a CC card with special privileges

I will send you links buy me the items

or buy me a $50 GC

and I will pay in any account you want inclusive of all charges

But I will not pay immediately but after 5hrs

Because that is the time required for the order status to go on hold for CC check

order will be max 2.5k for DDR2 and DDR3 SODIMM RAMS

Use my SNS address for delivery

Well if its GC all these not required I will myself buy

Back