Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Hi guys, i want to buy this one from US, can anyone help me to find the best website to get it to india

https://gonautical.com/famous-ships/1147-1800-s-baltimore-clipper-harvey-35.html

That is an incredibly well articulated scale model of a Baltimore Clipper and a large one at that! Shipping it from the US will be tricky since it will be a large shipment and also will have to be handled with much care. You could order it through iShop International but it might be a spitefully expensive deal. Try and have a word with them or ask a quote from them just to know what figure your looking at.

I have imported large 3 feet long models of Kenworth 900 trucks (twice) through iShop and yes had to pay their exorbitantly high shipping and customs charges on them. But I just had to have them in my collection.

That is an incredibly well articulated scale model of a Baltimore Clipper and a large one at that! Shipping it from the US will be tricky since it will be a large shipment and also will have to be handled with much care. You could order it through iShop International but it might be a spitefully expensive deal. Try and have a word with them or ask a quote from them just to know what figure your looking at.

I have imported large 3 feet long models of Kenworth 900 trucks (twice) through iShop and yes had to pay their exorbitantly high shipping and customs charges on them. But I just had to have them in my collection.
May i know how much approx , including shipping and customs?

Hi guys, i want to buy this one from US, can anyone help me to find the best website to get it to india

https://gonautical.com/famous-ships/1147-1800-s-baltimore-clipper-harvey-35.html[DOUBLEPOST=1516370221][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi guys, i want to buy this one from US, can anyone help me to find the best website to get it to india

https://gonautical.com/famous-ships/1147-1800-s-baltimore-clipper-harvey-35.html
looks nice, my question is how you will keep the dust off it :)

I think this is a paid promotion article. Similar (specs) ones from DELL (brand new, not refurb just fyi) were going for as low as $500 a few weeks ago. So the current going price on Dell site is not good enough imo.
Anyway, I would suggest to hold your money for a little longer and wait for laptop deals with GTX 1050Ti or better.

Hi,
I was a member of many forums when I was there in US for about 6-7 yrs.
Some of the better sites coming to mins are - fatwallet.com/anandtech.com/HardOCP.com/omputergeeks.com/arstechnica.com etc.
Knew some of the founders too.... most members are a cool bunch and the hot deal sections are really mindblowing.Lots of free stuff too .... loads of coupons/price misprints(which are usually honored) and price matching (getting difference in price back) are always there - one just has to look for it in the right place. Also garage sale and mving sales often gets one a treasure trove.
My bro' too came back to India but my sis' (Harvard Univ.) has stayed back - so I know !
Enjoy .....
LMK if u guys have any questions ..... wy back my nick was "awaris" there.

Back