Buying GPS Phone in 2 days ... shooot...

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Hi,

I am buying a new phone just for using GPS!

Please suggest a non-samsung, full fledged GPS enabled phone for as low as possible.

Camera with flash would be great.

TIA.

If GPS and navigation is your 1st priority then nothing beats Nokia.
Go with the cheapest Lumia. I think there is a deal on HS18 for lumia 525. Google for more details of the phone.
If budget is your concern go for a resale Nokia N8. Best Camera, Solid battery life and Great navigation. You can get one for about 5k in resale.

^ This was on my mind.[DOUBLEPOST=1390715998][/DOUBLEPOST]
If GPS and navigation is your 1st priority then nothing beats Nokia.
Go with the cheapest Lumia. I think there is a deal on HS18 for lumia 525. Google for more details of the phone.
If budget is your concern go for a resale Nokia N8. Best Camera, Solid battery life and Great navigation. You can get one for about 5k in resale.
What's the closet match of N8 currently?

Last edited:
You can also try and buy a second hand 808 if other smartphone features don't matter much. You will get a great camera and the same GPS capabilities that Nokia has in their every phone.

I am using 2G connection and no whatsapp. Need to dig more. Lol my Asha 210 has 1200 mah and this windows phone has 1430. This is an obvious way to reduce price to make the phone "mainstream"
Whatsapp was known to be a battery drainer in Windows phones.
[DOUBLEPOST=1390847340][/DOUBLEPOST] Is this compatible with Lumia?

http://www.belkin.com/in/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=581947

I just need this: http://www.flipkart.com/nokia-dc-17...=b_2&ref=0bb2aa1b-221c-47f1-830e-5519df55a123

Last edited:
Yes the battery does take a few cycles to settle down...kind of like adapting to your daily usage pattern! But you should get a car charger :)
I will get the Nokia D20 or 17. The player sucks so bad i think i got a defected set :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1391033547][/DOUBLEPOST]Which phone cover is considered to be the best out there?

Last edited:
Back