Buying high refresh rate 4K TV above 40 inches

ankxxs

Adept
Hello Friends, I am looking to buy one 4K Tv this diwali and my requirements are following:
1. Budget. Upto 60000/-

2. Viewing distance. Max 12 feet

3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc. - PC & Amazon Firestick

4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV. - LED OR better

5. Preference for brands. - Any known brand with good picture quality and A.S.S

6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market? NO

7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room - LCD tubelight and night bulbs along with one window.

8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc. - High refresh rate and ports to support and run such content. Non - smart options will be also considered.

Please help me with my query.

How Close will you be sitting to the TV? Also, Is there a TV stand or are you planning to wall mount it?
Do you need a wide viewing angle?

I have found this one. Any idea about it!? LG 43 inch. It has 120hz refresh rate.
Thanks for your help.

It's not true 120hz like a high end gaming monitor but rather software/processing tricks in the end image is still 60hz since the panel used by the TV is limited to 60hz.
Damn !! How can I get to know if a tv is having true 120Hz or just hogwash?[DOUBLEPOST=1538668773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do u need a high refresh rate TV? Do you plan on gaming a lot?
Yes, I do extensive gaming on weekends after wifey dozes off.

60K is too low a buget for what you ask. With new brands like MiTV, Blaupunkt etc the price on 4K TV has come down. I am not sure high refresh rates comeby at that price. You will have to spend at least double your budget to get a decent option.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, Thank you all for your such great help suggestions and providing a learning about Tvs. I have taken all that in consideration and have settled fro 730D series of Panasonic as I ma getting quiet good price on 49 inches.

Hey, guys, Thank you all for your such great help suggestions and providing a learning about Tvs. I have taken all that in consideration and have settled fro 730D series of Panasonic as I ma getting quiet good price on 49 inches.
Can you link to it

Back