Buying IMPORT watches on ebay

Most probably a refurbished watch and not an original one. Unlike Amazon and Flipkart you can never exchange or get refund from ebay. Seeing the seller rating I would keep away.

I am right now looking for a watch. I am planning to get one of 3-4 shortlisted Casio Edifice ones. I just came across this http://www.ebay.in/itm/IMPORTED-Casio-Edifice-EFR-539LB-Black-Leather-strap-Mens-watch-/322597074673 on eBay.

The prices are almost half of market price. Such sellers are claiming IMPORT pieces without bill and company warranty.

I want to know if anyone have dealt with such items? How reliable are the sellers? Will the items be originals?

Thanks in advance.
These are fakes/replicas and not original imported watches, Search for sellers locally can get them for around d 2.2k.

Almost all models and brands available by various sellers. Some are top rated with 100% ratings. They cite these as custom ceased items bought in auction lot.

I am not sure what to believe! :confused:

I would advice against buying them from those flaky sellers on Ebay India. Spend the additional money and get yourself an original Casio from a legit watch showroom locally. Amazon India also houses some nice models from Casio, you can have a look. I do happen to own a few watches from Casio and all of them have been working spot on (with the needed battery changes). The Edifice I bought was bought locally from a Casio shop in my city. The other 2 Casio watches are not from the Edifice lineage and were bought from abroad. Timepieces are a worthy investment and an original Casio Edifice will last your for decades.

Back