Buying iPod Touch 4G

harish_21_10 said:
Could u guys post a pic or two of your iPod with the capdase case? I wanted to buy a case too.

I got one from croma for 700rs. They come in 3 colors pink, white and blue. It is semi transparent, comes with a stand a scratch guard and a nice black pouch.

I did not use the scratch guard that came with capdase, spent another 230 for a scratch guard from these people.

They even have a special guy from that company assigned to apply these scratch guards.

^^

Where did you get it for 230? Says 400 on the site...I have some sad, grainy looking screen guard right now. Dint have many available so had to get it for emergency.

^^ @techno_funky

i ordered the same capdase package yesterday from the ebay vendor u mentioned above :)

Do u know what kind of scratchguard comes in this package? The regular one which attracts fingerprints or the "anti-fingerprint" one made by a brand called "Professional" ?

@harish

order it from the ebay link posted above.... seller's name is stuffcool.

I have ordered the black case package... am getting it delivered tomorrow :) He has red as well.

twisted_mind said:
^^ @techno_funky

i ordered the same capdase package yesterday from the ebay vendor u mentioned above :)

Do u know what kind of scratchguard comes in this package? The regular one which attracts fingerprints or the "anti-fingerprint" one made by a brand called "Professional" ?
No Idea, cause I used a completely different scratch guard. I guess it should be fine.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

harish_21_10 said:
Just checked out the case at Croma at the Delhi airport. They had white, pink and blue shades. These are the only 3 colors available from CapDase?
Yeps, no black so I settled for the blue one. Had no patience to wait more by ordering over ebay :p

Dint have the patience to wait around for different colors, so bought the white one from the airport itself. Its pretty good. Just the one I was looking for. Got two screen protectors with it :) Havent used any of those yet.

thirumalkumaran said:
^^ Guys do you get an invoice with those ebay purchase...

Can it be considered as a bill...
& what is the status of warranty reflecting on apple site...?

If you're referring to the ipod touch purchases over eBay... rest assured.. all u need to do is register the device here https://register.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/GlobaliReg.woa/wa/

Then you get a one year warranty regardless of whether your purchase is with or without bill.

Once registered u can either keep a screenshot of the warranty status page... even if u don't, its ok cos if/when u claim warranty, the Apple folks will check their database and would be able to find out the warranty status.

Back