Buying PSP (Need lot of queries answered)

you are indeed correct dude but i doubt he had any net connection .is offline ipgradation possible? He copied files to mem stick and rest is history ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

will i lose my game progress once battery drains?

Please suggest which one should i play .

Socom series(which one is good?)

Grand Theft Auto(Again Which one is better?)

Army of Two 40th Day

Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars

Brothers In Arms(Which version)

NFS(Suggest good one )

Alone In The Dark

Broken Sword Shadow Of TheTemplars

Call of Duty

Brothers in Arms (nothing like the PC and console versions) was said to be awful on the PSP by critics and those who played it.

Grand Theft Auto - All 3 are recommended

GTA: Liberty City Stories
You play in a time period set before Claude Speed was set loose in Liberty City and bikes are available. It is a prequel to GTA 3. You start in the same city as Claude did. The character (Toni) you play appears to be somewhat like Tommi Vercetti which is a good thing. Watch out for his mother and her assassins though.

GTA: Vice City Stories
This is a prequel to GTA: Vice City. You play as Victor Vance - Lance Vance's elder brother. A goody two shoes at the start but gets with the program soon enough. You play in Vice City but start at the opposite end this time.

GTA: Chinatown Wars
Here you play as Huang Lee in Liberty City. The game has a top down view like GTA, GTA London and GTA 2 which is not a very bad thing. The game was initially made for DS and then ported to PSP hence, the mini games are a bit annoying especially hotwiring a car. The story like any GTA game is humorous infact Chan Jaoming has to be the stupidest boss dolling out missions in any GTA game. The gameplay is similar to GTA 2 but has a lot more features which can be expected considering the time difference between the 2 games. Overall a very good game.

GTA:LCS and GTA:VCS supports custom soundtracks (requires a bit of work) but GTA:Chinatown Wars does not.

Between the 2 NFS games I played on PSP i.e., Carbon Own the City and Underground Rivals, I can easily recommend Underground Rivals. Carbon had a story but racing was boring. Underground Rivals has no story but racing is fun.

If you want an arcade racing game then try Ridge Racer 2. Excellent soundtrack and racing.

Back