Buytheprice.com deals

theoracle

Adept
buytheprice.com - ANDROID WEEK

buytheprice.com is celebrating Android week from 29th October, 2011 to 5th November, 2011.
Some of the models available are :

Dell XCD35 at Rs 8025
Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 at Rs 15427
Sony Erricsson Xperia Neo V at Rs 16376
Samsung Galaxy S plus I9001 at Rs 19061

The price for Galaxy i9003 and i9001 in particular are the lowest that I could see online, which a friend of mine was searching for.

I am tempted to order one from bytheprice, but have no prior experience with them :S . So requesting your inputs on both buytheprice experience and if prices are good enough.

Re: buytheprice.com - ANDROID WEEK

The pricing is not that great ..
You could better deals on the well known websites.
Would suggest you to stay away from sites like buytheprice

Re: buytheprice.com - ANDROID WEEK

Dont know about the prices of these phones but i have received products from buytheprice in good condition within 4-5 days of placing an order.

No xperia arc
<

BTW I got a quote of 16k from Sony center for Neo V
<

Whoa?! That's really good for Sony center! Usually their prices are over priced on everything.

I had really good experience with BTP. Purchased SE Neo V for 16.2k on Friday early this month. Got delivered on Monday with excellent packing. Mind you that was the cheapest deal with bill for Neo V that point of time. On ebay its available for something 15.5k but there no MFG warranty just dealer warranty of 6m.

I have purchased a few pendrives from them at different times. Deliveries were timely and no issues with packing or products. But don't expect them to be like Flipkart.

Buffalo Mini Station USB 3.0 1TB

Don't exactly know if this qualifies as a hot deal, but...

Buffalo MiniStation Pocket USB3.0 1TB - Buy Online in India for Rs.5,950 as on 17th May 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

Add in a Rs 200/- off discount coupon and it's available for Rs 5,750/-. A lot lower than any WD or Seagate.

The only caveat is that the product page lists only a 1-year warranty, whereas the same product variant on Flipkart, and on Buffalo's own site lists a 3-year warranty.

Can't confirm this as BTP customer care agents seem to be constantly busy. Haven't been able to contact them for the last 3 days.

Suggestions?

^^ Try ICICI coupon for further discount. (298 Rs); and warranty should be same; instead of checking with BTP; check with Buffalo.

Buffalo Inc.

Yeah, I had checked the Buffalo site too, although the product you listed is not the same series as the one on BTP.

Yeah, ICICI works too, but it's not an option for me. But thanks for the tip.

Back