C++ Assignment.....Help!!!!

Ghost

Disciple
Calling out all TE C++ expert programmers to help me in completing my C++ Assignment(Coz lots of Work & Sheets to Complete before Saturday...).....Iam in First Year.....So Simple solutions would be appreciated.....

So Here is the List of Programs Laid down......Urgent Replies required.......

WAP Using Class to Write Name & Age of Person....
WAP for opening a Bank Accnt.Include the following members
Data Members:
a>Name of Depositor
b>Accnt No.
c>Balance Amt in Accnt
Member Functions:
a>To assign initial value
b>To deposit amnt
c>To withdraw amt
d>To display name & balance
Write a class to represent a Vector(A series of Float Values)Include member functions to perform the following tasks.
a>To create the Vector
b>To modify the value of given element
c>To multiply the Value of Given element
d>To display the vector in the form(10,20,30.....)
a)WAP using array of objects.
b)WAP to show use of an Inline Function(Multiplication & Divison)
WAP to print sum of the numbers of different classes using friend function
WAP to show friend function returning object(Program adding complex no.s)
WAP uaing copy constructor
WAP on Dynamic Constructor.
WAP for constructor Overloading.
WAP to show use of destructor.
WAP in C++ to perform following , using function Overloading.
a) Area of Cicle
b)Area of Rectangle
c)Area of Triangle.
d)Circumference of Circle.
e)Perimeter of Square.
a)WAP to overload Unary Operators(-,++,--)
b)WAP to overload Binary Operators.
WAP to find greater of two stirngs by overloading'>' operator..
WAP to overload the Assignment Operators
a)WAP on single inheritance(Public Derevation)
b)WAP on single inheritance(Private Derevation)
WAP on Multilevel inheritance
WAP a program tat shows array of pointer to objects...
WAP to illustrate the case 9f Pointer..
WAP to read a file & in the sree & also to diplay the contets of the file on the screen 8 also meakes charcteristic & numbers ohine is fine....

Nobody Out here for My rescue
......:huh: :help:

Ghost said:
Calling out all TE C++ expert programmers to help me in completing my C++ Assignment(Coz lots of Work & Sheets to Complete before Saturday...).....Iam in First Year.....So Simple solutions would be appreciated.....

So Here is the List of Programs Laid down......Urgent Replies required.......

Nobody Out here for My rescue
......:huh: :help:

hmm are you new to C++ (it seems so.)

btw best way to learn C++ (or infact any language) is to self-learn. experiment. code. code some more. debug. CODE some EVEN more.

while your post could be a emergency, but i refrain from giving any help knowing full well that it will do more harm than good.

I can help you with all that for sure, but first tell me what do you mean by that WAP. WAP for me is Wireless Access Protocal but seems like a new definition...:)

Justinâ„¢ said:
I can help you with all that for sure, but first tell me what do you mean by that WAP. WAP for me is Wireless Access Protocal but seems like a new definition...:)

LOL.. I scratched my head a bit too .. then inferred it meant "Write A Program"

All the programs are pretty simple and you can find them in examples in any good C++ book you pickup. Pick up a good book search and copy the programs. Simple. But since this is an assignment i am sure these all must have been covered by your lecturer. So wake up now and start learning. C is one of the most fundamental and basic language and also one of the most powerful. Linux , windows have been coded in C and C++ dude :)

only way you'll learn is by doing on your own. They're all simple programs. If you have to copy why not copy from people in your batch or ask your seniors for help

looks like all practicals you have posted here.

Like everyone else said, its best you do them yourself. They all are easy and if you get down to it it won't take more than a couple of days.

refer any good c++ book. robert lafore is an excellent example.

if you dont learn or do the programs on your own you'll have trouble understanding some programming subjects of the semesters to come that is unless you're from E&TC

Back