C programming

Shady93

Disciple
Hello, my 12th board exam of computers is on wednesday the 30th of march. And i'm totally 0 in C. Any suggestions on how to write a C program?? Pls help me, i need to pass this. Thanx in advance.

Today is what Mar 26? 4 days to learn a language that someone around the world usage to earn his dough, don't you think you are over-expecting?

I mean, what the heck you were thinking?

+LT

@OP, better get a good book on C either hard copy of an ebook. Since you are a begineer i will suggest 'let us C' else you can get 'C in depth'
Next start mugging :p

Hmmmm I guess my only option remaining is to byheart all the 25 programs :p
I took computers as a subject thinking it wud be related to hardware. But C sux. Anyways thanx for the wishes :)

Well, are you sure they are not going to vary?? Well, in that case just go through those programs...just to pass..!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I guess they would be simple * printing in diff. manner or 123 in diff. manner. Or something like prime number, factorial, max number, GCD etc.

I'd better say relax and give C some time(a day or two) and just get the logic, but yes, if you are really 0 in C then just getting the logic won't help you to pass the exam better go through them in that case :p

Shady93 said:
I dont know the logics/basics cuz i never attended classes :p , yup, need to go through the programs.
thats not good.:no:
you cant memories all the program, you wil definitely get confused in the xam hall.

Just go through the programs, try to grasp the main logic:)

CA50 said:
thats not good.:no:

you cant memories all the program, you wil definitely get confused in the xam hall.

Just go through the programs, try to grasp the main logic:)
Depends on capability, one of my friend completed whole BCA by just mugging up everything, including programs, maths and all.

So it really depends on capability.

BTW before someone asks that friend is "she" :clap:

krishnandu said:
Depends on capability, one of my friend completed whole BCA by just mugging up everything, including programs, maths and all.

So it really depends on capability.

BTW before someone asks that friend is "she" :clap:
its common even i have some female friends who are expart in mugging. The just mug the maths sum with deductions.

From my experience, female are experts in mugging, but sadly OP is a male:p

what is the syllabus you have.. go ask your teacher for important topics.. he/she can suggest some really important areas from their experience.. prepare for those topics and it'll be helpful atleast

Back