c++ project for class XI?

4m!7

Adept
can any1 get me a c++ project made useing simple string's, array, user defined functions and structures??
need it for my final exams....
TIA
:cool2:

m nt in a state of makeing a project by myself....as m nt having a pc at home and going to cafe's which charge 50rs an hr. aint possible

so is there any one who can help me?

^^ You need to work on your own. No one's gonna help you , instead of posting on forums use the time to do it on your own. PLAN your work and execute it. If you can spend time playing PC games and browsing on forums , spend that time on making the project. Stop being Lazy , work on your own.

As for the ideas , I'm very much sure people will help you out with that.

amitmishra12 said:
m nt in a state of makeing a project by myself....as m nt having a pc at home and going to cafe's which charge 50rs an hr. aint possible

No.

[And because <10chars message]

No.

you can get a lot of good projects online, just search for them. or just ask any college student or passed out senior.

No need for PC.. Write program in copy.. Make sure you use parenthesis and semicolon properly..

That should do..Also Borland and class teachers are pretty stubborn so don't worry :p

I've done a "Library Managent System" for my class XII project some five years back.. It was having a GUI & it used almost all the features of C++ we studied in XI & XII..

amitmishra12 said:

I am sure that your school/college shall allow you to use the lab in the after hours of your classes/lectures for project work. Rather than spending 50 bux at cybercafe's which probably will not have the right compilers installed, its best you do it in college itself. Some effort now shall definitely payoff later. You can try out the topics given above.

Back