FS: Processor C2D E7200 + Geforce 9600GT + GSkill DDR2-800 + D-Link ADSL 2+ Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Following products are up for sale. Quoted fair prices, so negotiation is the last resort. My apologies for the blurry cam, rest assured all of it is real.

Common:
Purchase Date: Circa Q3 2008
Remaining Warranty period: None
Invoice Available: No
Shipping from: Mumbai
Shipping to: All over India
Preferred courier: Your pick or one that is easily accessible
Payment options: Bank transfer
Return: 7 days - Full refund minus the shipping charges in case of any problems

Product Name: Core 2 Duo E7200
Cooler has one detached wire and hence I am not shipping the same
Expected Price: Rs. 1700 + shipping
Shipping charges: Actuals
Reason for Sale: Upgraded
Product condition: 8 out of 10
CPU.jpg

Product Name: Palit Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB
Expected Price: Rs. 1600 + shipping
Product condition: 8.5 out of 10
GPU.jpg

Product Name: GSkill DDR2-800 (F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ) 2x1GB
Expected Price: Rs. 700 + shipping
Product condition: 8.5 out of 10
RAM.jpg

Product Name: Linksys WRH54G
Expected Price: Rs. 800 + shipping SOLD
Reason for Sale: Replaced with a dual band router N router
Product condition: 7.5 out of 10
Router.jpg

Product Name: D-Link GLB-802C ADSL 2+ Router
Expected Price: Rs. 200 + shipping
Reason for Sale: Out of patience. Completely usable but has a finicky on/off switch and is slow to connect.
Product condition: 6 out of 10
Modem.jpg

Last edited:
RAM and CPU are currently on hold..at least till Monday EOD. In the meantime, reduced the prices of the other components. Let me know by PM in case anything arouses your interest.

Check your ac for online payment made for E7200 with Non-Working HSF+2GB RAM+Dlink Modem.
Hi...sent you a PM. I am having immense problems with the shipping of these components to your address by flight. So, I am ready to refund your money.

Anyone interested in any of the available components can leave me a message. I am trying to look at shipping convenience if the price is on par with others, so Mumbai is preferred (along with other regions that are easily accessible and do not require delivery by flight).

Many TE members shipped Motherboards etc. I don't think it shipping "Sent to Repair" will be problem
I tried doing so but don't know why the courier companies have such strict rules with respect to electronic components. Anyway I will try once again on Monday and will let you know.

Requested to try SpeedPost Also. Even you can send Modem also, Here i enquired, about sending electronic item for "REPAIR". They said you can just by a Declaration Letter along with.

SpeedPost won't be possible since the Post Office is quite a long way away from my home. I appreciate your persistence but I have tried all the delivery options available close to my home and none of them were ready to ship at a reasonable cost. So perhaps refund is the only option left.

Product Name: GSkill DDR2-800 (F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ) 2x1GB
Expected Price: Rs. 700 + shipping
Are both the sticks for Rs. 700??

Sorry for the late reply. I was away from techenclave for close to a month now due to other priorities. But yeah, RAM is available and it is 700 + shipping for both the sticks.

Hi t3chg33k,

Could you let me know your location in Mumbai? I am interested in buying the GSkill DDR2-800 (F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ) 2x1GB.

Hi t3chg33k,

Could you let me know your location in Mumbai? I am interested in buying the GSkill DDR2-800 (F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ) 2x1GB.

There are a few people interested in buying the RAM with the CPU, which would be more favourable. If I can't fix it up with those guys in the next couple of days, then I shall definitely consider selling them off separately. In that case I will send you a PM with the details.

Seems things fall awfully quiet when it comes to payment. CPU, RAM, GPU are still available.
Would be preferable if the CPU and RAM are bought together as I can easily slip them together. As far as GPU is concerned, looking for local shipping since it runs in to some issues with the courier guys.

Still up, already had the CPU + RAM packed together but couldn't ship to the buyer because of the location. So drop me a PM in case any one is interested. Will consider separate offers for CPU and RAM as well if the price is right.

Interested in the Ram sticks. Could you please pm me your account details along with the shipment charges?
Location Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back