Budget 0-20k Cabinet alternative to cooler master td500 mesh black or white.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Budget is 7.5k max.

What cabinet should I go with if the budget is this and want 360mm radiator support for future. Plus it can fit the galax 3 fan 2070 super.

Corsair spec delta is on my mind but the issue is the panel at the front ventilation. I have heard good things about td500 mesh so was thinking for that.

An update : went with cooler master master box td500 mesh black.

Was really tempted with the white one but front panel is of plastic and I already have a nzxt phantom 410 white which is now yellowish like the old computer turns [emoji52]
So didn’t took the risk of the same. Also went and had a physical experience of the cabinet before buying.

Corsair spec delta is also a good option but very less ventilation for the front plus no support for 360 mm radiator on top and front at the same time.

In my area heating in summer is pretty top notch so good ventilation was must for me unless I have a AIO for cooling.

For now will be on stock cooler for 3900x and have some nzxt fans, 120 x 3 and 140 x 1 for this so that should be pretty sufficient I suppose with already installed 3 argb fans from cooler master.

Cooler master MB511 RGB is a good alternative. I am using one and its has really good airflow along with 360mm AIO support as well. It also include 3 120mm RGB fans if you are into that.
If not that, Cooler master NR600 (without ODD version,1 stock fan) ,Antec DA601(1 RGB front and 1 rear fan included) are good alternatives too.

An update : went with cooler master master box td500 mesh black.

Was really tempted with the white one but front panel is of plastic and I already have a nzxt phantom 410 white which is now yellowish like the old computer turns [emoji52]
So didn’t took the risk of the same. Also went and had a physical experience of the cabinet before buying.

Corsair spec delta is also a good option but very less ventilation for the front plus no support for 360 mm radiator on top and front at the same time.

In my area heating in summer is pretty top notch so good ventilation was must for me unless I have a AIO for cooling.

For now will be on stock cooler for 3900x and have some nzxt fans, 120 x 3 and 140 x 1 for this so that should be pretty sufficient I suppose with already installed 3 argb fans from cooler master.

Lian Li LanCool II at 90$ is the case to beat in 2020. Insane feature set for that price.
Check out hardware canucks or JayZTwoCents on Youtube.

BTW how are your temps and voltage on the 3900X with stock cooler?
I am running a -0.25 V offset and it tops out at 75C during gaming with a Noctua NH-U14S.
It used to jump up to 85C with the stock 1.5V voltage configured by bloody Asus on a NH-U12S.

Lian Li LanCool II at 90$ is the case to beat in 2020. Insane feature set for that price.

I am running a -0.25 V offset and it tops out at 75C during gaming with a Noctua NH-U14S.
It used to jump up to 85C with the stock 1.5V voltage configured by bloody Asus on a NH-U12S.
It your gaming how do you check the temps ? Anyways. The cpu is fine as not a lot fan noise. Should i use ryzen master to check the temps ?

It your gaming how do you check the temps ? Anyways. The cpu is fine as not a lot fan noise. Should i use ryzen master to check the temps ?
I check CPU temps mostly by Ryzen Master for Cinebench runs to check the high threshold for bursty high CPU loads.

During gaming I use the overlay provided by MSI Afterburner+RTSS to display stats like GPU frequency,GPU temp, FPS, CPU temp etc.

I tested and at temps as it was never 72+ cpu on playing games and 54 for gpu. Don't remember what offset i have kept for cpu voltage.

Back