PC Peripherals Cabinet

hitman050

Disciple
Hi, I need advise on buying a cabinet. My budget is about 4-4.5K. I am looking for a cabinet with looks looks, and preferably a side window. Also, I want it in black, as my monitor, keyboard and mouse are black.

Cabinet looks nice. But I guess, Ill have get the transparent window done myself. Any more suggestions. I would buy the Super Lanboy, but it ain't available in black.

hitman050 said:
Cabinet looks nice. But I guess, Ill have get the transparent window done myself. Any more suggestions. I would buy the Super Lanboy, but it ain't available in black.
hmmmm ..... getting i painted black will not be tough i guess ..... no one tried it tho ..... just a suggestion

Try and get a used SLB and paint it black except for the Chrome bar at the front.:cool2:
(But do it after u dismantle the removable parts- some local auto shop will scrap/primer and paint for not much- if you want a professional job with high gloss)
(Else a can of matte finish spray can yields safest results):cool2:

Add some good cfm red or green LED fans in place of the regular blue ones to make it look 'HOT' or 'TOXIC'- whatever you like.:eek:hyeah:

I am not allowed to get Black stuff- superstition- so i am carrying on with the Silver+Blue LED 'COOL' look.:p

:) 2 things about this cabinet.

1. According to official specs the depth is 480 cm compared to 495 cm for the centurion 532. Check if it will fit the newer 8 series cards from nvidia.

2. These cases are available with side panels. Have seem them in an Indian site. Forgot the name. Sorry :(

edit: Looked for the site :

Respawn Online Store

It is respawn but remember I have no idea about their service...You will find a good collection of coolermaster cabinets with side panel..

Back