Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Discussion Thread

After the debacle that is BF4, i am looking forward to this.
Even if it is the same shit over and over again ... at least it is the same shit done right.

Yeah. Whatever people may say about COD games, you can't deny that their campaigns are 5 solid hours of good fun. And with Kevin Spacey acting as the badass villain, this game is definitely on my radar.

Considering this game has gone through a 3 year development cycle and is not just an annual churn-out, expectations are a bit high.
Also it good to know that the game runs on a new engine.

Download complete
Installing Now[DOUBLEPOST=1415080831][/DOUBLEPOST]Game up and playing, check out these screenshots

10sc94j.jpg

zwklld.jpg

x4kc9w.jpg

295flut.jpg

Last edited:
I heard it eats up a lot of VRAM, which card do you have and how does it run this game?
I think you are correct, because event in Nomal graphics setting, my VRAM is fully used up. When i set to high ot extra, the game crashes saying low memory.

I am using a GTX560 Ti 448 Core edition

Game Completed. :)

Haven't played multiplayer. The game that i played is not much stable. Many a times after relaunching the game, it crashed, i had to restart it in safe mode and re-configure the graphic settings.

The gameplay and story was decent, not as good as i was expecting. The missions are too small and some can be completed it 15-20 mins.

Was looking forward to playing this but no dedicated servers means hackers will be here in a week, not gonna fall for that again.
Codex it is for me then ;)

Game Completed. :)

Haven't played multiplayer. The game that i played is not much stable. Many a times after relaunching the game, it crashed, i had to restart it in safe mode and re-configure the graphic settings.

The gameplay and story was decent, not as good as i was expecting. The missions are too small and some can be completed it 15-20 mins.
how many hours of gameplay ?

This game costs a bomb!
Anyways guys generally I don't pay much attention to these stupid things but if you see the comparisons the ps3 version looks the worst with some washed textures. On the other hand the 360 version looks much better & a little bit closer to xbox one.
I suspect something again.

Those who have completed the game kindly confirm if the game worth the price?

Just completed this game. Big Fan.

IMO only worthy game of the series in a long time.

Got 50+ FPS. Custom settings high/medium. The cinematics are beautiful.

Great graphics and good voice acting. The game feels like you are in an action movie. That is a good thing. All of the game is scripted, no choices you can make. Highly recommended to all to play. Very fast paced game. Didn't get bored for one second. Just sometimes there's a weird bug in which enemies after dying stay upright in a mannequin sort of position, but it was the only bug which i faced.

Haven't played the multiplayer due to obvious *cough* reasons.

Game was around 5 hours long.

9/10

PS - PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS. Haha.

Back