Cambridge Analytica Files: How Consultants Exploited the Facebook Data of Millions

India's IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has threatened Mark Zuckerberg saying "if any data theft of Indians is done with the collusion of FB systems, it will not be tolerated." We would like to inform our learned minister of #Facebook's secret ops in India.
Classic case of ending up believing rumours you spread. He probably got afraid that Congress might use it too, and didnt want to be on the receiving end of it. So public posturing and also sending a message to FB. Its like "You do the leaking for us, dont you dare let any one else in India benefit from the leaks."

Smart debate to go on, unless one of the above repliers was present in one of those meets or while statements made and intensions discussed.
How do rest of us, (atleast people on this site) help ourselves disuss/think about same..

Debate is great, but which might result best.. Lets re-think we are political or tech site.

Smart debate to go on, unless one of the above repliers was present in one of those meets or while statements made and intensions discussed.
How do rest of us, (atleast people on this site) help ourselves disuss/think about same..

Debate is great, but which might result best.. Lets re-think we are political or tech site.
We are a tech site that's discussing how political parties abuse / misuse tech to come to power.

India's IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has threatened Mark Zuckerberg saying "if any data theft of Indians is done with the collusion of FB systems, it will not be tolerated."
What will they do? Couldn't stop Mallya and Modis from leaving the country.

well I could say the same for you supporting the Dems. btw, when did I ever support republicans. oh yeah, since i own a gun you assumed. right?
I had no idea you had a gun.

Also

DYQuQrpVwAIL52v.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeanlsReal/status/973954291336667137

Last edited:
Back