Camcorder under 14k max

altainta

Disciple
Hello ,
Need advice on buying Camcorder under 14k
I have in mind canon (just that i got in the range)
Purpose - Home Use
So kindly suggest in the range min-10k to max-14k

Why not look at something like a Sony Bloggie or a Flip Ultra ? Those extended zooms almost never come in handy and you will appreciate the HD quality and easy transferability.

Could you quote a use case scenario ? Trust me you'd rather have better vid quality than 41x zoom.. i have that same model u mentioned lying around somewhere at my place.. zoomed footage gets so shaky that i'd just avoid it..

Of course if you really do require it for telephoto shooting then yea its totally another case.

Actually my client is looking for Camcorder to record 'moments of life'
also some documentaries...
I mean self shoot what ever you suggest will be considered...

Interested in an allmost new Sony SR68E ? 60x optical zoom. 80gb HDD.

I have used it twice, that's it, just twice.

Pristine condition.

I have bought an HD handycam now, and have no use for it !

Let me know :)

ohh please .dnt even think of buying the sony one, i have it ..... the video quality is so damn grainy .... i absolutly hate it .... i bought it in haste for my film making class for about 20k from CROMA ...... and the end result was just about OK ...... rather buy something else .... i later checked out sites and video on it's review , (thought only mine was a defective piece) ,but not so !!!! i can't tell you what to buy , but i can surely tell you what to avoid !! :)

ronnie_gogs said:
How about Kodak Zi8 and Kodak Playsport

Saw a Playsport for 7.8k in ezone
Hmm checked the kodak one

And i think it is waterproof

1/2 hr recording..

1080i (which is not available in Sony...)

Hmm than what to say ...

It is still not good....

i didn't like it because it has less optical zoom u can say.

(still it will be a option not that bad as i am saying)

Well I think its a choice between video quality and optical zoom... The SD handy cams which come in ur range dont have the video quality of a HD video camcorder... and Camcorder with HD and Optical zoom like tht is usually around 30k ish...

If it is home recording , you can just move ahead can't you ? o_O You REALLY don't need that 60x zoom and even if you try to use it , you will need the camcorder mounted on a tripod coz the video will be super shaky without it.

Back