Android Can a (unresponsive) touch screen prob be really rectified ...

@virat0202
Goto the mobile repair shop and ask them to change the digitizer. Repair shop will charge you 150/- to 250/- Do not attempt to change it by yourself. Do not even try to remove any plastic film from it. Digitizer is a very delicate part and it breaks in an instant.
PS:- Visit atleast 2-3 shops and judge the guy who is going to repair the phone. Market is filled with noobs. You can also ask your friends for a good repair shop.

Sorry to dig up this old thread.

Since I now have another phone, I wondered if I could replace the screen of my Moto X Style. I like the camera and need a second phone to use as a camera when I go on a trip.

I came across this : https://www.maxbhi.com/lcd-with-tou...tyle-16gb-black-complete-assembly-folder.html

And this tut :

Seems to have worked. But the quality of the screen is not too good, it's not a orig Moto screen. May not last too long.

For some of the screws I needed a T3 screw driver.

Attachments

• 20210618_161840_S3_PS_800x600.jpg
    20210618_161840_S3_PS_800x600.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 91
Don't know whether this is off topic, anyways.

Screen of my Samsung Edge S7 got broke. Trying to replace it where am in seems to be as expensive as buying a second hand piece. Phone is working fine, but broken screen is the problem. Wanted to give it away with a working screen to somebody who need it.

Back