Canada Immigration - Canadian PR without study ?

Sorry for OT

I have being researching things to migrate to other countries and found that Canada has stopped giving permanent work visas.

I look around Norway and New Zealand which are also good locations for work place anyone has more info on it

Sorry for OT

I have being researching things to migrate to other countries and found that Canada has stopped giving permanent work visas.

I look around Norway and New Zealand which are also good locations for work place anyone has more info on it
what @booo has explained closely matches for Australia [big bro of Newzealand] . for Newzealand process is more transparent I felt. as there are many government websites encouraging people to check out and apply for.
OT: @booo is more like in-house immigration expert :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am processing my PR for Australia. I did it all by myself without any consultants/immigration agency. I would like to say that its possible. i.e., getting a PR while sitting here in India........
Hope this helps :)
Well last year I had this grand plan to try for Australia. I think they might be the last one standing with a good PR scheme. Only if they hadnt hiked their visa fees, it was very cheap some years back.

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney! You asked me where I'm going? OK, I'll tell you: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney! That's where I'm going! :cool:

I got my visa today
Just taking a look back at the past. what a journey... its been 3 weeks since I landed in US. I still remember the day when I was jumping with joy when I got my oz PR. the time I spent in Sydney was awesome :)

Super. I will be filing for Canada pretty soon. My IELTS score got ****ed up. Got 7.5 overall with 6.5 in writing. Will reappear and try after getting at least 7 each.

on L1 but I think I am eventually going to settle here.

Congrats, where in the US?

Super. I will be filing for Canada pretty soon. My IELTS score got ****ed up. Got 7.5 overall with 6.5 in writing. Will reappear and try after getting at least 7 each.

Unless you are going to score 450+ it's a wasted exercise, CIC is keeping the cut off above 450 points on purpose. Sadly am stuck at 435

Unless you are going to score 450+ it's a wasted exercise, CIC is keeping the cut off above 450 points on purpose. Sadly am stuck at 435
Damn. My scores, after I score 7 each in IELTS will be 408 something. I've anyway made the payment to one of the consultants. Can't do much now. Will try next year then.

Congrats, where in the US?
Boulder Colorado. and loving it
4605136924.png

^^^

Boulder is one good place to live in. Beautiful place. Driving to office with mountains on one side. I was there for 3 months in Louisville. And the amount of micro brews. Oh My. :D.

And people are into healthy living. So lot of inspiration to run, cycle, workout etc.

Make sure to get a cabin on the mountains once it starts snowing. Its something you should do it once. :D. Drive up there itself is fun.

Back