cannot install and run Yahoo mesenger!!

riturajnitk

Disciple
hi guyzz,:)
few days back i was logging to yahoo messenger but it took me like decades to log on .. but i couldnt able to logged in .i checked the net speed but it was quite good thouh it was not net problem.so i thought to installed the messenger agian.YAhoo messenger even didnt isntalled on my computer, i was showing some weird probs ..so i tried to insall the indiatimes messenger i has installed now on my computer but not able to log in to that too.:(
guyzz plz help me out!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

you can try

www14.meebo.com if it is urgent and untill someone more knowledgable than me pinpoints the problem.this doesnt require any installing

u can also try installing something like trillian

riturajnitk said:
hi guyzz,:)
few days back i was logging to yahoo messenger but it took me like decades to log on .. but i couldnt able to logged in .i checked the net speed but it was quite good thouh it was not net problem.so i thought to installed the messenger agian.YAhoo messenger even didnt isntalled on my computer, i was showing some weird probs ..so i tried to insall the indiatimes messenger i has installed now on my computer but not able to log in to that too.:(
guyzz plz help me out!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of what weird probs it was showing u?

Back