Canon 1000D DSLR with 18-55 IS lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
Item for Sale | Canon 1000D + 18-55 IS lens

Asking Price |Rs. 15,000

Item Location | Chennai

Item Description | Canon DSLR bought from Chennai with bill & warranty in April, 2010

Bill/ Warranty Status | Original bill, warranty valid till April, 2012

Item Condition | The DSLR body and the lens are in very good condition and well maintained. Not much used just some 3000 actuation.

Shipping Destinations | Can ship across India

Accepted Payment Types | NEFT or Cash preferred

Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions) | Return if found faulty or not as per description

Reason for sale | Upgrading

Whats included (apart from Camera + kit lens):

1. 2 GB card

2. Charger, cables, software CDs..all that comes with original (never used them)

3. Original Box with Canon DSLR bag

4. Extra Battery (worth about Rs. 600).

5. lens cleaning pen.

Kit lens was originally non IS lens and the same was swapped during the purchase for an IS lens by paying 2.2k extra. Not sure about the warranty details of the lens.

Pictures:

[attachment=9537:16293.attach]

Ah, i was in chennai for last 6-7 months, i wish i'd be there at this time to check this one myself and then make a decision. Where are you located in chennai, i may ask one of my friends to take a look at it in real.

pr.itdude said:
Ah, i was in chennai for last 6-7 months, i wish i'd be there at this time to check this one myself and then make a decision. Where are you located in chennai, i may ask one of my friends to take a look at it in real.

Near Velachery. Camera is in very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back