Canon 450d/500d or Nikon d3100.. Will consider Canon 1000d and Nikon d3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon 450d/500d/550d or Nikon d3100.. Will consider Canon 1000d and Nikon d3000

Looking for one of the following DSLR's in good condition. Would prefer the ones in warranty but open to otherwise. Listed in order of preference.

- Canon 500d/Nikon d3100

- Canon 550d

- Canon 450d

- Canon 1000d/Nikon d3000

Budget - (Depends on the model, condition etc etc)

Location - Delhi.. Would prefer picking it up locally but I don't mind offers from other states as well. Can figure out the shipping details with the seller.

Offers - Please PM me your offer and we can take it forward from there.

Trades - Can offer phones for trades..:p..

Thanks a lot for the link.
Good deals there.
Searching the forum..:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Deal sealed with niteshneela..

The deal is for a 45 day old Canon 1000D.

It comes with the following -

1. Bill

2. Box

3. Battery

4. SD card

5. 18-55mm IS lens

6. Camera Bag

7. Wires and manuals

The camera/lens is free of any marks or scratches and is fully functional. The product would be shipped to me in Delhi tomorrow.

Since, he has no feedback on xda, he has agreed for payment once I am in receipt of the camera. I will be making the payment in full upon inspection of the received goods as and when.

Nitesh, kindly confirm and add if I missed anything.

Deal has been shifted to next week due to some personal reasons from the seller side. He has been in touch with me and I look forward to dealing with him.
Meanwhile, as discussed with the seller, I am still open to other offers. So, If anything tempting pops up within this week, I will be taking the leap.

Well, I do mind the hijack. But since you have posted already, you better let me know if you come across any good deals.
I shall do the same..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back