Canon EOS 450D + 18-55mm IS Lens + 55-250mm IS Lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaycm

Adept
Selling off my Canon EOS 450D + 18-55mm IS Lens + 55-250mm IS Lens as i need some cash urgently. Under warranty till Feb 2011. Mint condition with no problems whatsoever.

(Will update with more details shortly)

Price: Rs.30,000/- + Shipping.

Pics:

PM me if interested.

rishabh.asthana said:
payment for canon 55-250 made now time to retire my sigma 70-300 :)
Waiting for the amount to be credited in my account.. Will ship out as soon as i recieve it..

Canon EOS 450D + 18-55mm IS still available.. Price: 21K+Shipping.

vinaycm said:
Canon EOS 450D + 18-55mm IS still available.. Price: 21K+Shipping.

Been looking for another 450D all over...finally found one here..if possible, hold it for me. My friend has been looking to buy one, will check with him and get back.

You have got the bill? Also, what all accessories would be included with the kit? Do mention. Thanks.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rishabh.asthana said:
payment for canon 55-250 made now time to retire my sigma 70-300 :)

You talking about the macro lens?

harish_21_10 said:
Been looking for another 450D all over...finally found one here..if possible, hold it for me. My friend has been looking to buy one, will check with him and get back.

You have got the bill? Also, what all accessories would be included with the kit? Do mention. Thanks.
OK.. On hold for you..

Details of the kit:
Canon EOS 450D Body
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Body Cap
Lens Cap (Both Ends)
Eyecup
Wide Strap
Battery Pack LP-E5
Battery Charger LC-E5
EOS Digital Solution Disk
LCD Screed Protector

Yes, it comes with bill..

Hey Vinay...dude mail me your email ID or your phone no to harishsangwan@gmail (dot) com. I wont be having access to internet until evening, except for email though, so will finalize things on call or by email.

One more thing. You dint mention anything about the USB cable and the Video cable. Have those too?

harish_21_10 said:
Hey Vinay...dude mail me your email ID or your phone no to harishsangwan@gmail (dot) com. I wont be having access to internet until evening, except for email though, so will finalize things on call or by email.

One more thing. You dint mention anything about the USB cable and the Video cable. Have those too?
Unfortunately no USB Cable or Video Cable.. But there is a 2GB SD Card & a card reader which i've forgot to mention in the original post..

YGPM..

Dude...where are you? I have been trying to reach you. If you are not interested in selling the cam then just let me know. My friend has been waiting for your response forever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back