Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 days
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving to mirrorless
Letting go of my Canon EOS77D DSLR. I bought this in 2018 - a couple of vacations later - I quickly realised I should have gone with a lighter and smaller mirrorless Sony instead of this, especially with a young family - I personally found it too much of a handful to manage. So I'm planning now to move to the smaller mirrorless ones.

That's nothing to take away from this camera and picture quality however - I have taken some excellent pictures with it and there really isn't anything to complain about with respect to PQ or videos. It's one of the best prosumer camera's currently on the market and is phenomenal value for money with built in wifi + nfc + Bluetooth + Full HD 60fps video recording.

The only thing I'd really fault it is for lack of weather sealing - but other than that - this is a great camera. If it wasn't for my changing lifestyle needs of a family guy - I'd have stuck with this much longer.

Details:
Model:
Canon EOS 77D

Reviews: https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/reviews/canon-eos-77d-review | https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-77d-review

Price of New: https://www.amazon.in/Canon-EOS-77D-24-2MP-Digital/dp/B06Y2RSYN7

Condition: Absolutely mint. Have barely used it - by my estimates the shutter count should not be more than 3 to 5k (Canon new firmware don't enable extraction of the shutter count for this model) Can be verified by Canon ASC's if needed but I can't be arsed to go around just for this.

Usage: Very light - birthdays/vacays/social events/school events that's it - no beach stuff/water/surf/sea/sand/commercial use at all. Has been used personally and only by me at all times. Cared for very carefully - NO BUMPS/SCRATCHES/NICKS/SCUFFS etc at all. Touchscreen LCD used with a scratchguard from day 1. No scratches at all on the LCD or lens etc. Carefully stored in a dry area with sufficient silica gel packets at all times.

Invoice - Yes available - bought from Amazon 08 AUG 2018.

Warranty - Yes, registered with Canon and in Warranty till 08AUG2020.

Contents: Everything that came with it - Camera+battery+bag+memory card+lens (18-55mm kit lens)+battery charger+lens caps+strap etc

Terms: As is - where is

Shipping: Not inclined to.

Expected Price: 44,000/ - any comments - use the PM route please. Only 1 request - I'm always open to discussion but please do not lowball.

Last edited:
Did you try it with other lenses (at least 50mm prime)? It is such a good and practical camera. I still travel around with an ancient 5D mark III (bought used years ago)

Did you try it with other lenses (at least 50mm prime)? It is such a good and practical camera. I still travel around with an ancient 5D mark III (bought used years ago)

It's a phenomenal camera - I used my friends 24mm prime and the 55-250mm zoom as well on a couple of occasions.

If it wasn't for the size and weight - I expected it to be much lighter than it actually feels and for a while I could make it work but with my kids around on trips and holidays I instantly loved the Sony Alpha 6200 which my friend also owns. That's when I realised that the shortcomings of the mirrorless cams over traditional DSLR's weren't that big of a deal breaker for my needs given how much more flexible they were to move around with.

Like I said - I really love this camera, it's got awesome PQ and features for it's price - just the size and weight don't suit me much.

And the vast array of cheap lenses (the used lens market has become very attractive, like wired headphones) you can use without any mount adapters.

Yes. Like I said - had my lifestyle change suited - I would have held on to this for much longer

Back