Canon S2IS P&S cam, Canon 50mm 1.8 lens, Raidstore 160GB HDD, TVS Gold KB,Opti mouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude

Disciple
Everything except the camera sold!

Canon S2IS camera

Works perfectly. About 3 years old. No bill, no warranty. Has 12X OPTICAL zoom. IQ is a lot better than those cheap P & S cams currently in market. Comes with lens cap, strap, video cable, 2 SD cards (2Gb and 1Gb), a leather pouch.

Price : 3995/-

See the pictures here. https://picasaweb.google.com/106129066989624250880/StuffForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCPz1lMTKq5SMkQE

The price of the cam is (slightly) negotiable. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Abhi.

Re: Canon S2IS P&S cam, Canon 50mm 1.8 lens, Raidstore 160GB HDD, TVS Gold KB,Opti mo

can you send the TVS gold to Bangalore ?
if yes, I am in.

Re: Canon S2IS P&S cam, Canon 50mm 1.8 lens, Raidstore 160GB HDD, TVS Gold KB,Opti mo

anandkrishnantc said:

if yes, I am in.
:( Shipping will kill this deal!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anandkrishnantc said:
if yes, I am in.
:( Shipping will kill this deal!

You alright shipping the lens to Chennai?

Interested in Raidstore160, from Bangalore

Interested in Raidstore160, from chennai

You can club both chennai orders together

vikas049 said:
Interested in Raidstore160, from chennai

You can club both chennai orders together
saidu said:
Interested in Raidstore160, from Bangalore
Grease Monk said:
You alright shipping the lens to Chennai?

I have abso no problems with shipping the lens or HDD to Bengaluru/Chennai. Please send me PMs.

Interested in Camera and lenses..Check PM

BUMP! Lens sold to the gentleman from Chennai. KB, mouse and HDD on hold till today evening. BUMP for the cam!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Everything except the cam sold! BUMP for the amazing cam Canon S2 IS! Grab it guys, believe me you will not regret it! It's an amazing cam, don't get fooled by the megapixel myth!

BUMP for the camera! The price is now negotiable.

Friendly Bump....

Ps- I noticed you have gone for EOS 1000D. How is it?

freshseasons1 said:
Which phone.....? Did i missed something here.
LOL! I meant the camera. Comment corrected.

BUMP after a long time! BUMP for Canon S2 IS - a legend! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back