Canon SLR EOS 3000N @3,500 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha-Q

Disciple
Hey,

So I've had this SLR camera lying at home for almost 10 years now, and I'm looking to make some space in my drawers. So this is why this relic is on sale. It comes with a standard 28-80mm lens. I think it could come in handy for parts or as a novelty piece itself. It may however cost a bit of money to get it to prime working conditions.

Price: 2,000 Rs.

Manufacturers URL:
Canon EOS 3000N Film SLR Camera - Canon UK

k2h40i.jpg

ao9668.jpg

aublhk.jpg

sguc86.jpg

Images link:
ImageShack Album - 4 images

Cost: 3,500 Rs.

Shipping:
Due to the nature of the item, I'd prefer the buyers to be from Bangalore. I don't mind giving the buyer a 1 day testing warranty, so long as he/she returns it in one piece.

NOTE:

The camera hasn't really been ever used. I've bought new batteries and a roll to test out if everything is fine. However, the pictures did come out with a little blur at the middle. I'm guessing its either fungus, or some dust that's on the sensor/lens.

So please be aware of the nature of the camera while buying. I'm guessing it does need a little repairs to get it up to perfect working condition.

Ok so the price is negotiable, PM with what your ready to offer :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bumpity bump!

Oops! Your right. Its a 28-80mm lens. Sorry for that, I'll update the OP. It is the stock lens that comes with the camera though

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK, So I've put the 28-80 lens on the DSLR-550D to test it out, and here are the results.

2pycn6s.jpg

29ynlld.jpg

2d0gp4x.jpg

10qbawy.jpg

Hi Akash,

Is this still open and will u provide the 28-80mm lens along the camera. Another thing: Can you ship this to Delhi ?

Yes, the lens comes with the camera for the price. But I hope you've read the thread carefully about its condition and the nature of the camera.

I do not mind shipping it to Delhi, but it will cost extra, cos it will weigh atleast 0.5kgs with the packing and all. I'll make an extra effort to ship it safely if your up for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back