Careers and Employment Thread

Na. Not reading the newspaper these days.

Enough of OT. The organisation I work for, does not have any vacancies, kthanxbye. :p

our company is looking for Datawarehousing & Business intellegent tools ( Data modelling and Teradata) candidates

3+yrs exp guys from Cochin send me your resumes if you are interested, So that I can Refer

Expected interview date 03 october 2009

FYI.. there were no layoffs til now in our company :)

There are some roles to be filled up in my company.
(MNC , CMMI- Level 5 company with $23 Billion in revenues for 2008)

This is strictly through Referral only & on Permanent hire .

For SE: Min. 2 years experience must

Java with web services - SE / SSE
Java with EJB / J2EE - TL
PL/SQL with UNIX - SE/SSE
Data Stage - SE / SSE
Functional Testing with Telecom knowledge - TL/AM
Teradata - SE / SSE
Manual Testing - SE / SSE

Regards,
Vinay

Looking for designers for MMORPG games

Hi There
My name is Lalit ( lalit dot sarna at oxylabs dot com ) , I am the founder of Oxylabs Networks, an india based online gaming company. We started out developing fun entertainment based applications for social networks ( myspace, hi5, facebook, etc ) with in a short period of 18 months we have built up a user base of 25 million people worldwide.

We became profitable with in 4 months of launch and have been growing rapidly,doubling our team size every few months.

We are now evolving into a world class gaming house, we launched Mafia Resurrection ( our first MMORPG game) over 4 weeks ago. The game has over 200K players and is growing at 20K players a day.

We have developed a gaming engine that will be the basis of several MMORPG games. We are looking for talented designers, produces to join our rapidly growing team to help us become one of the largest MMORPG games developers world wide.

Ideal candidates for us are young, full energy, ideas , creativity and avid gamers. We are looking for 3- 4 designers with exceptional skills in the following

* Creating of graphical themes, characters, assets based on story line > some examples given below
o Sci fi
o Vampires
o Car racing
o Pirates
o Medieval times
o Fantasy characters
o Super natural
o Fictional worlds ..
o the list goes on.
* Candidates who are extremely curious and constantly trying to learn from other games and environment around them
* Immense pride in there work, take charge , self motivated
* Of-course : Experts at : photoshop, flash, and other graphical tools of the trade

If this is something you would be interested in please do write me a note ( email given below) along with your resume and sample of your creations. If you do know of others who will be a good fit, i would really appreciate an introduction.

Thanks
Lalit Sarna

Lalit dot sarna at oxylabs dot com
Billions of Buzzes in PhotoBuzz - OpenSocial - Google Code
YouTube - App Developer: PhotoBuzz

Testing people from chennai, who can join Immediately, send me your profiles. there is urgent requirement

experience: 3+yrs

Re: Software Testing Jobs

LifezGooD said:
Hi,

Wife's firm TCS-eServe is planning for recruitment drive in April. Its software testing for the Citibank domain ( Website and Bank Applications Testing ). Unfortunately they are looking only for normal graduates with a technical bent of mind for S/W testing.

They have mentioned clearly that they do not require BE's, B.Tech or MBA's. Intrested people can PM for further information.

Regards
Deepak Krishnan

Hi Deepa Kirshnan

Its too late from my end to ask that the above requirement is open or nt?
Request you to mail me with ur mobile no at psrn@ymail.com ...
few details about my self
Working for TOP mnc in blr..having 4.5yrs of exp in Software Application Testing..I am just B.Sc gradute and desperatly looking for a change..Request you to help me on this...

Regards
psrn

vinay_0007 said:
There are some roles to be filled up in my company.
(MNC , CMMI- Level 5 company with $23 Billion in revenues for 2008)

This is strictly through Referral only & on Permanent hire .

For SE: Min. 2 years experience must

Java with web services - SE / SSE
Java with EJB / J2EE - TL
PL/SQL with UNIX - SE/SSE
Data Stage - SE / SSE
Functional Testing with Telecom knowledge - TL/AM
Teradata - SE / SSE
Manual Testing - SE / SSE

Regards,
Vinay
Vinay

I am looking for a change..My skill is fucntional testing..
Request you to send me a test mail at psrn@ymail.com , so that i can fwd u my profile

Regards
PSRN

thenvk said:
Testing people from chennai, who can join Immediately, send me your profiles. there is urgent requirement

experience: 3+yrs

Hello Dude

I am desperatly lookin for a change..Currently working for TOP mnc in blr ..having 4+yrs of exp in Software Application Testing...
Request you to send me the test mail to my id psrn@ymail.com to fwd my profile...

Regards
PSRN
BLR

PSRN said:
Hello Dude

I am desperatly lookin for a change..Currently working for TOP mnc in blr ..having 4+yrs of exp in Software Application Testing...
Request you to send me the test mail to my id psrn@ymail.com to fwd my profile...

Regards
PSRN
BLR

Sent you a test mail.. check and respond ASAP

Here is one walkin on 31st october 2009
Place: Kochi

technologies:C#,VB.NET,ASP.NET
Experience: atleast 3 yrs.

PM me if you are interested and need reference.

Back