FS: Desktops Caselabs SM8 EATX Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
For sale is my beloved Caselabs SM8 (US made full aluminium) case. I bought this back when I was into high end computers and water cooling. Saddly, i dont have the time anymore to pursue that.

As some of you may know, these cases are no longer available new and I guess this is probably the only one in India or one of a very very few. I personally dont know another case labs owner in India, though I may be wrong here.
The case can take a whole lot of watercooling equipment as well as a full size EATX motherboard. You can use it in the standard way or with an inverted motherboard, which is the way I use it. I can throw in the 480 XSPC thick Rad for extra if its of interest to you. Other water cooling stuff is also available and we can discuss if you are really interested. The case itself is in top condition, with no dings or dents and no scratches. Like most of the deals I have made here, it is in mint condition and you are free to check my past feedback.

I will leave a link here to one of the reviews of this case so you have an idea of what is possible, along with a link of my build thread way back. I would prefer to deal locally and for someone to pick up the case and whatever parts you want additionally.

Thanks for reading.

Link to review:

Link to my build:
https://www.overclock.net/forum/180...elabs-sm8-build-evo-iv-final-pics-now-up.html

IMG_20190112_131436.jpg IMG_20190112_131801.jpg IMG_20190112_131405.jpg IMG_20190112_130929.jpg IMG_20190112_130915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back