3igOg.jpg

Warranty: Nil
Genuine Proof: YES (Images attached)
Condition: 9/10 with some barely noticeable usage marks on the straps

Expected Price
Edifice EF 530P - 4500 4000 shipped /-
Edifice EFX 500 - SOLD

PM me if interested

Ram, we hope these are genuine Casio watches and not one of those first hand replicas sold by eBay. Asking because some members expressed their concern over it and had reported the sale on multiple occasions. If you have the warranty slip duly signed by the dealer, this shouldn't be a concern.

Sale of replicas and fakes on the forums are strictly forbidden!

Ram, we hope these are genuine Casio watches and not one of those first hand replicas sold by eBay. Asking because some members expressed their concern over it and had reported the sale on multiple occasions. If you have the warranty slip duly signed by the dealer, this shouldn't be a concern.

Sale of replicas and fakes on the forums are strictly forbidden!

These are absolutely genuine and are bought from Dubai/Singapore by my relative.
You got my word for it, also I will gladly take it back after sale if you find it a fake(which is absolutely not possible)

^^
Not to ruin the thread, but similar claims were made in the Perfume sale thread, which turned out otherwise and created a big mess.

These are absolutely genuine and are bought from Dubai/Singapore by my relative.
You got my word for it, also I will gladly take it back after sale if you find it a fake(which is absolutely not possible)

Do you have a stamped warranty card? I use an Edifice and another G-Shock as my daily wear and it has stamped warranty cards with an instruction booklet inside the box and pillow.

Please upload the card if you do else these may have to be withdrawn from the sale to avoid issues later.

Do you have a stamped warranty card? I use an Edifice and another G-Shock as my daily wear and it has stamped warranty cards with an instruction booklet inside the box and pillow.

Please upload the card if you do else these may have to be withdrawn from the sale to avoid issues later.

I ll check and let you know later.

Just curious to know... How do you find out whether its a fake or not? Coz even replicas look dam near identical to the original ones..

Sorry for the OT.. free bump ;)

No idea about that. may be you'll need a proof of some sort(like the warranty card or something to differentiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back