Censor Board cuts 'excessive' kissing from latest James Bond movie

letmein

Skilled
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ng-SanskariJamesBond/articleshow/49833181.cms

Daniel Craig's latest James Bond film, Spectre, has been cleared by the Censor Board of Film Certification, with a U/A certificate. But that cost the film four cuts - two visual and two verbal.

The CBFC will not allow James Bond to use the 'F' word or call anyone an 'a**hole' in India. Also, the kissing scenes have been cut by almost 50 per cent as CBFC found them to be too long.

As soon as the news came out, Twitterati decided to troll the Censor Board and the hashtag that they are using for the purpose is totally apt - #SanskariJamesBond.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

ROFLMAO!! Indians can abuse and use the f-word and the c-word as many times as they like. Such silly hypocrisy. Sigh.
Next, Indian govt. bans the open sale of women undergarments and bikinis and what not. Traders will be allowed to keep full sleeved clothing and salwars only. Chemist shops will also be prohibited from publicly displaying the sale or promotion of condoms. You heard it here first! :p
Why wasn't there any issue with Twilight Breaking Dawn I? It had the sex scene. The vampire+human girl wild cex rocking the bed and even breaking it! Oh boy it was so extreme the crowd went nuts in the theatre. :p Was it even censored? Doubt it.

Btw has Ramesh Srivats said anything about it? Would be awesome to read his tweets. That guy is witty as heck! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448004501][/DOUBLEPOST]
From what I heard, it's only releasing in MP3 format :D
I don't know what that is or what you're even talking about but it sounds funny as heck so have my like. :p

Last edited:
iPawnz.. You watched twilight in theatre..

Hats off to your bravery [emoji13]
Well actually it was Me+3 of my girl friends. :p
and...
no nothing happened. What were you expecting? Perv!

anyway it was the worst 450rs spendings ever! The movie was shit. Even the sex scene was shit. I don't think that I've seen a scene as boring as the Twilight's sex scene. Sex scenes are supposed to be erotic not kill the audience with boredom! No I'm not exaggerating. Instead of making the viewers nervous or feel uncomfortable the people whistled and yelled and screamed. Such was the horribly-made movie. I mean have you ever heard of anyone breaking a bed while filming a sex scene? I rate the sex scene 1/10 and the movie 2/10. The only good things in the theatre were the popcorn and the cold-drink :/
For me the least worst movie in the Twilight movie series was Eclipse. GO JACOB! #BADASSWOLVESCLAN

Last edited:
iPawnz.. You watched twilight in theatre..

Hats off to your bravery [emoji13]

Well actually it was Me+3 of my girl friends. :p
and...

no nothing happened. What were you expecting? Perv!

anyway it was the worst 450rs spendings ever! The movie was shit. Even the sex scene was shit. I don't think that I've seen a scene as boring as the Twilight's sex scene. Sex scenes are supposed to be erotic not kill the audience of boredom! No I'm not exaggerating. Instead of making the viewers nervous or feel uncomfortable the people whistled and yelled and screamed. Such was the horribly-made movie. I mean have you ever heard of anyone breaking a bed while filming a sex scene? I rate the sex scene 1/10 and the movie 2/10. The only good things in the theatre were the popcorn and the cold-drink :/
For me the least worst movie in the Twilight movie series was Eclipse. GO JACOB! #BADASSWOLVESCLAN

That explains a lot!

That explains a lot!
The girls picked the movie, I had no part in it. You know how girls all go like "awwww" over Edward X Bella and scream that Twilight is a "super romantic" movie? Just like they praised 50 shades movie? Or you didn't.
Btw do me a favor and stop quoting the whole damn post. Its a pain to scroll.

ROFLMAO!! Indians can abuse and use the f-word and the c-word as many times as they like. Such silly hypocrisy. Sigh.
Next, Indian govt. bans the open sale of women undergarments and bikinis and what not. Traders will be allowed to keep full sleeved clothing and salwars only. Chemist shops will also be prohibited from publicly displaying the sale or promotion of condoms. You heard it here first! :p
Why wasn't there any issue with Twilight Breaking Dawn I? It had the sex scene. The vampire+human girl wild cex rocking the bed and even breaking it! Oh boy it was so extreme the crowd went nuts in the theatre. :p Was it even censored? Doubt it.

Btw has Ramesh Srivats said anything about it? Would be awesome to read his tweets. That guy is witty as heck! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448004501][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know what that is or what you're even talking about but it sounds funny as heck so have my like. :p

download.jpg

i haven't watched/read twilight series but read a lot of vampire books. what i've found is that the whole premise of being-able-to-live-forever and thus love-forever, is actually quite romantic :p
Enjoy living with the same wife for over hundreds and thousands of years. :p

I watched spectre in theater.
There were cuts, and one cut was weird.

They cut out the dialogue sequence/monologue of the villain in the end, don't know what could he would have said to demand a cut(maybe he talked about cows or something).
I was f@#n angry.. It took me out of movie experience.

I'm worried about hateful eight now [emoji32].

I guess this point wasn't brought up here that the scene was cut only to make it U/A, else it was going for A.

Makes no sense but you need to understand the mentality of people here, Prem Ratan cr@p something is more popular among people here than Specter, hence they aim this towards children, all those action and explosions.

They cut out the sex scenes, I understand that.. U/A rating and all.
But a whole monologue!!!, I simply can't understand.

In my view a movie should be released without any cuts, I don't see the point of sensor boards.

If the director wanted a scene for to be in a movie, they are tampering with his vision, of what it supposed to be, how he wanted to engage the audiences thought process.

They are simply destroying his creative vision.
They should not release movie here If that's the case.

That's why a applaud David Fincher, he rather have the movie not released(girl with a dragon tattoo).

Who decides whether to go for A rating or U/A rating with cuts..?? Censor board will only say cut these parts to get U/A rating..

Well the director/movie representative submit their movie with rating they want.

Then board decides if movie require cuts to maintain that rating.
(this is what I know)

Back