All OS Charging iOS and Android over mi 18w 10000mah power bank on daily basis !

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Is their a problem to charge iPhone and Android device with mi power bank 2i 10000mah on daily basis instead of normal chargers ? Is it a good idea for phones and the power bank ?

I don't think it makes any difference from a Wall charger.
Both should be supplying same voltage/current. Source doesn't matter.

I don't think it makes any difference from a Wall charger.
Both should be supplying same voltage/current. Source doesn't matter.
I was thinking about the power bank.

My main issue is that I only have one port free for charger and it's quite headache to charge one phone at a time. Power Bank supports 18w charging and smart charging so iPhone can be charge with 18w and other can be charge with 5w or what max value it have.

Higher the amps you use for charging, lower is the battery life with respect to Li-ion. If you want the best out of your battery, charge it slow, keep it cool and always maintain your battery charge between 20 to 80%.

Higher the amps you use for charging, lower is the battery life with respect to Li-ion. If you want the best out of your battery, charge it slow, keep it cool and always maintain your battery charge between 20 to 80%.
Normally I am charging it with wireless qi charger but still wanted to know if fast charging with mi power bank on daily basis is a good idea or not.

This is correct.

Also charging through power bank is less efficient way of using electricity. So for same amount of charging your phone, u would be using more electricity, if that matters to you.

Powerbanks are not 100% efficient to output 100% of charge what was used for their own charging.

You can always use multipin sockets or multipin USB adapters to charge multiple devices at once. That would be better way of doing it, assuming you are using good quality chargers. Otherwise cheap chargers would harm batteries more than using powerbanks itself.

Back