Video Cheap 4K TV discussion

PH0ENiX

Skilled
i am not referring to cheap koryo etc tvs
i am talking about VU,samsung and LG tvs in the range of 30-60000
there are a lot of cheap 4k tv over ebay,selling with dealer warranty and most are imported
so now how are they?

If you wait for all the latest technology on consumer electronics then you have to wait forever because there is always some new technologies in the horizon.

As for OP, a colleague of mine bought the VU Iconium 55 inch 4K TV, He is very satisfied with the picture quality, though 4K contents are not playing properly because of codec support,but full HD contents are "a pleasure for the eye" according to him, the VU 4k TVs advertise their specs very minutely as compared to TCL, Philips. another colleague is thinking about LeEco 55" 4K TV, I can give feedback after he buys that.

alright since then did some more research on this, without HDR and real 4k panel, its a waste and that's basically what 80% of budget 4k tvs in india are, in U.S there are 55-65 inch 4k tvs in the $500 range tho

alright since then did some more research on this, without HDR and real 4k panel, its a waste and that's basically what 80% of budget 4k tvs in india are, in U.S there are 55-65 inch 4k tvs in the $500 range tho

if u can import from UAE then this is the one for 43k :)

Samsung 50 Inch 4K SUHD Smart LED Television - 50JS7200

Which would be a decent 43-50" 4K LED TV for Computer usage? Includes PC gaming as well as regular usage as a secondary monitor.
I presently use a Samsung 32" FHD LED TV + Dell 27" QHD Monitor. In my new flat, I am planning for a new 4K TV to replace that Samsung 32".

Last edited:
Back