cheap mp3 player

vaalkai

Disciple
I am looking for a cheap chinese mp3 player (aliexpress?) to listen to music with decent quality, i am no audiophile. Preferably with a decent loudspeaker for occasional use. Any suggestions please? Budget is around 1000.

Thanks for the link i did check that, sadly it is 2k over my budget and i want one with a loudspeaker, i guess the sansa device does not come with a loudspeaker either.

Its battery is weak, i cant really use mobile data plus i dont think my phone is compatible with all the new apps plus i don't have internet on my phone.
If i can use my phone i would, that's why i am looking for other options.

it is difficult to get such reliable mp3 player within certain budget :(
you can try amkette / portronics mini speaker system [amazon / flipkat / ebay]

prices have gone up for everything now. Rupee to dollar is 69. There will never be a mp3 player in 1000 rupees. Even the old tiny screen phones with 2-4GB storage are costing Rs 1700+. Even if you want to change iphone 4 battery it will cost way above 1000 rupees.

even second hand or third hand android phones cost above 1000. you will never get anything in that low budget.

i don't know when, but standalone mp3 players went out of fashion some time back. I hardly see Sandisk, Fiio or Cowon players for sale now.

Best option would be to save money and increase your budget to 5k and get a good android phone.

prices have gone up for everything now. Rupee to dollar is 69. There will never be a mp3 player in 1000 rupees. Even the old tiny screen phones with 2-4GB storage are costing Rs 1700+. Even if you want to change iphone 4 battery it will cost way above 1000 rupees.

even second hand or third hand android phones cost above 1000. you will never get anything in that low budget.

i don't know when, but standalone mp3 players went out of fashion some time back. I hardly see Sandisk, Fiio or Cowon players for sale now.

Best option would be to save money and increase your budget to 5k and get a good android phone.

if you see aliexpress there are cheap mp3 players available from 100 rs (yes that is 100 not 1000), there are decent ones for 1000 rupees which match my requirement. but i don't know how good they are, like i already said, i don't need the best sound quality or anything, just something reasonable so i am looking for opinions from people who might have bought similar stuff.

Its awesome you got something in 100 rupees. why don't you buy and tell us how it fares ;)

if it's bad its just 100 rupees spent.

Get a 3G android phone with SD card slot. Should do the trick. Especially Redmi 1S/2 should do the trick and can be found for dirt cheap.

Back