Cheap, reliable wireless headphone, not for music

r19

Disciple
Need a cheap BT headphone for Android phone that won't shock me with some sweat. Probably won't be using it for music, so even one piece(mono) is enough. No need for mic. As cheap as possible in the above criteria.

Also, Amazon is so filled with Chinese crap its tough to tell whats 'branded'

Behind the neck models I have used for my audiobooks. Not sure if these were cheap enough for you:
tantra groove BT Rs.1800 , when I bought it. Reliable. Does not sweat.
corseca BT Rs 1200, when I bought. does not sweat, reliable. But there was constant peee sound, that nobody else seemed to hear.

These are quite costly.. I'm thinking if I should just get a cheap wired one, and see if the wire is really a problem. If I buy a cheap one it shouldn't have danger like shock, right? Or any cheap recommendation, something that's fine with little sweat and doesn't come off

You should mention how much you would be ok spending. btw bluetooth saved me money in the long run. Cheap wired ones break very often, atleast with me.

If I buy a cheap one it shouldn't have danger like shock, right? Or any cheap recommendation, something that's fine with little sweat and doesn't come off
Am curious about that bolded bit. Can you tell us when you got shock with a wireless headphone or even a wired one ?

Back