Cheap sale - MSI 8800GTS 320mb for just 9k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnz

Adept
make this short & sweet.
am selling my MSI 8800GTS 320mb graphics card.
note, this is the non-OC'ed edition. comes with everything in standard boxed package (video cables, dvi-vga converters, CD, manual etc). box is a little beat up, but the card works perfectly. been in my main rig 24/7 running @ stock speeds.

bought in Feb '07 from Singapore, and comes with 2 yr warranty (1st yr is 1-to-1 exchange). i will gladly help u to RMA it in S'pore if there are any problems throughout the warranty period, as i go back once every couple of mths.

getting a 8800GT, hence selling this off for cheap.
price is a low Rs 9,000, inclusive of shipping anywhere in India.
PM me if you're interested :)

Pics of box and contents (sorry, card is still in my rig :bleh: ):

^^ thanks dude. yes the price is great, but i still get ppl trying to bargain. let me know..

to all, the first who confirms at 9k will get the card :)

burnz hold it for me buddy.....meesa confirming it @9000. man wud be taking it on your word that if something goes wrong then you will help to get it RMAd

^^ ok, u got it.. PM me your shipping address and how u'd like to make payment..

u can check with TechHead, i've gotten him stuff from s'pore before.. though so far so good, he hasn't come to me for any RMA yet ;)

What power is required?
I have a vip 500watts SMPS....
it does not have a 6 pin PCI power outlet...so I use 2 power connectors (for the converter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back